UPENN_ 2013 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
surprisingly didn't feel anything this time..since i had already considered it over...:) but all the best to the rest

yep u r rite ,m in d same situation as urs...n i hav jus forgotten dat i ever applied to odr colleges,simply hopeless.i even din gt under revw frm boston.....m jus thnkng f DAT rite nao(very hard,no odr option)..hope GOD c all dese efforts...n b wid us...gtng dis yr is ma need fr life den nethngelse...so is wid every1 i guess...GOODLUCK...:)

Members don't see this ad.

hey friends I have a question to the people who have been interviewed is it necessary to have the ECE evaluation at the IV?? I will not be able to have it at the interview date, do you think it is ok if I send it later??

hey friends I have a question to the people who have been interviewed is it necessary to have the ECE evaluation at the IV?? I will not be able to have it at the interview date, do you think it is ok if I send it later??

Hmmm, I don't think it's the best thing you can do. If you have a copy get it notarized and take it. Explain your situation. That's the only thing you can do if you can't the evaluation. ECE does have an expediated service though, you can get in 3-5 days if you pay extra.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since there seems to be no one getting more interviews, should we assume it's over? I hope not. :((

P.S: I'm sorry for those who have gotten a rejection, but don't worry we have bigger and better things to come.

I'm sorry for those who are getting rejection letters. Since the rest of us are waiting, would you guys mind telling us why you think you got rejected or maybe share your stats with us? That would help us out a lot Thanks guys and good luck! :luck:

Since there seems to be no one getting more interviews, should we assume it's over? I hope not. :((

P.S: I'm sorry for those who have gotten a rejection, but don't worry we have bigger and better things to come.

It's not over until it's over!!!! :xf: :)

any1 who got intrvw invite...??

Hi drmajesty,
Sorry to hear this..I have nt heard anything from them yet assuming to be a no only.
Can u please tel me wen did u apply to Upenn and get application complete?
At least I can think of getting a mail from them.. Thanks

I applied on mid July, I got application complete mail after two weeks.

Can anyone from those who interviewed give us a general feedback on the interview?:D:D:D:D

Thanks & Good Luck:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I interviewed at UPENN recently. It is an extremely stress free process. There were 6 members in our batch. The writing sample is nothing you need to prepare for. A very general topic which anybody can answer. They are just looking for how spontaneously one can put their thoughts in words. There are 3 interviews which are more like a chat rather than interviews. Just read your application, supplemental questionnaires and SOP. There is nothing to prepare for. Just be relaxed and confident. The current PASS students were super nice. They kept checking on us and were answering all our endless questions. Awesome experience. Just go have fun. Good luck to everyone. They told us that all interviews have not been sent out. So its not over yet....

Hey guys,

I interviewed at UPENN recently. It is an extremely stress free process. There were 6 members in our batch. The writing sample is nothing you need to prepare for. A very general topic which anybody can answer. They are just looking for how spontaneously one can put their thoughts in words. There are 3 interviews which are more like a chat rather than interviews. Just read your application, supplemental questionnaires and SOP. There is nothing to prepare for. Just be relaxed and confident. The current PASS students were super nice. They kept checking on us and were answering all our endless questions. Awesome experience. Just go have fun. Good luck to everyone. They told us that all interviews have not been sent out. So its not over yet....

thank you for telling us about your experience, it is really helpful of you to do so. plus, they are still sending out invites, so there is still a chance i hope! thanks again!

Hey guys,

Wow what a relief! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience :)

they r not giving any iv or rejection. this waiting is very frustrating. anyone with iv or rejection?

At thou momentica systrane nocuus upenteriya upeenn

Just got my regret letter :( I am not totally depressed though cuz I had prepared myself for the best and the worst !! Good luck to those who wait.

is the IV letter and the rejection letter sent by letter mail (through the post) or by email? thank you for the clarification. i don't know where to check!

after application complete email i have not receive anything neither iv nor rejection. can anyone tell me what should i do? have they issued all ivs?

after application complete email i have not receive anything neither iv nor rejection. can anyone tell me what should i do? have they issued all ivs?

same ques...whats going on..:confused:

Got acceptance call from Upenn ����

are they alive enough to send more interview invitations......or its all done...????

I am telling, I got acceptance call from Upenn
Par 1 90 no part 2
Toefl over 100
GPA 3.25
I have GC
And by the way many people are getting acceptance but no one is posting

Par 1 90 no part 2
Toefl over 100
GPA 3.25
I have GC

Oh..k..g8..thanks for sharing
congratulations :)
did you do any kind of volunteering/shadowing/masters to support ur application..this will give us a brief idea so as to what is the school is really looking for..
thank u

No masters nor research experience, dental assistant for a few months plus volunteer community work.. Good luck.

Par 1 90 no part 2
Toefl over 100
GPA 3.25
I have GC

hey congrats....well done..!!

i am not able to understand why did'n they send me interview invitation.....:(......may be my bad luck.......

Par 1 90 no part 2
Toefl over 100
GPA 3.25
I have GC

hey congrates.....
r they done with the all acceptece or iv? or they are going to issue more ivs.

i just called and she said they will be sending more invitations soon........

Hey..just wondering did anyone from CANADA hear from PENN.. pls respond...

even if som1 get call......wont be posting here....i dunno y ppl look for help when they demselves dont at alll bother to answer wen somthng is asked.......

Hey..just wondering did anyone from CANADA hear from PENN.. pls respond...

hi i am from Canada and i have NOT heard from Penn yet regarding interviews. I did apply very close to the deadline, so I assume I am at the very end of line to be reviewed and subsequently informed of their decision. Hope that helps!

I have the same query????????No one from canada from pennnnnnnn?

I was an early applicant but just found out a girl from brampton getting iv for dec ..so anxiety is still to boggle us..good luck!

Last edited:
I guess there are invitees from canada ..just heard abt 1...