Uploaded Photo to Secondary Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timeturner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this question was asked in the past but I couldn't find a recent thread or any that really answers my question. So I am wondering if anyone knows the reason behind a photo upload? Is it just to see the applicant's face for a more memorable application? Do we have any room at all to be flexible with what's in the picture? Is there any room for creativity?

Thank you! and best luck to all on secondaries :D

Members don't see this ad.

It's so that if you get an interview, your interviewer can put a name with your picture when he/she needs to write up your evaluation. People remember faces better than names.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is no room for creativity....sorry...keep it professional

How exactly do they obtain these pictures? Do you just email them or is there a place to upload them on the actual secondary application or how does that work

How exactly do they obtain these pictures? Do you just email them or is there a place to upload them on the actual secondary application or how does that work

One place wanted me to upload a pic. Another, which had a paper secondary that had to be mailed, asked me to include one in the package.

Thanks, I guess it varies between schools. Did you use the epassportphoto.com website a lot of people talk about jonnythan?