Upper Level Bio classes -MSUCHM/MSUCOM

Started by umadeviv5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

umadeviv5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to apply to MSUCHM /MSUCOM this year.
I have completed 2 Upper level Biology classes (Physiology & Genetics).
I am planning to take 2 more Upper level Biology classes in this summer.
I would like to know whether 2 upper level Biology classes are enough/competent to apply to MSUCHM/MSUCOM in 2011 May /June.Please let me know
 
I would like to apply to MSUCHM /MSUCOM this year.
I have completed 2 Upper level Biology classes (Physiology & Genetics).
I am planning to take 2 more Upper level Biology classes in this summer.
I would like to know whether 2 upper level Biology classes are enough/competent to apply to MSUCHM/MSUCOM in 2011 May /June.Please let me know

If you do well on them and you have good grades on your core science courses, then yes.

In addition, take Euk Cell Bio and Immunology in the summer... I did them both and they are pretty difficult classes but they will prepare you for med school. Especially Immuno.
 
I need Science Prof recommendation letter and Anthropology (ANP 471)Prof agreed to give her a LOR. But I am not sure whether Anthropology can be considered as a science subject and this LOR is valid as Sci Prof LOR.