Upper Level Science Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swamprat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently a Junior - plan on applying the end of this academic year for fall 2010 admissions. Anyway, my fall classes this semester are 3 400 levels and 1 300 level. In the spring however I'll be taking 2 400 levels, 1 300 level and 2 100 level (a gen ed and an elective). Originally I had 1 400 level and 3 100s but my advisor warned me to watch it because it doesn't look good and I could get waitlisted when I apply (as they wait for my senior year grades). Main reason was the mcat, but I'm planning on registering for the jan 30th when registration opens(btw any clue to when they'll announce that?) So what do you all think, with 2 400 levels, 1 300 level and 2 100 level .. is that something they'll question me about?

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it'll make much difference either way unless that 300-level class is something notoriously difficult. Even then, it's probably largely irrelevant. Take what you enjoy.