Upstate Medical University EAP 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool29

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently applied to the SUNY Upstate Medical University early assurance program (EAP) for the 2019 application cycle. I just got an interview invite and wanted to know if anyone else applied/got one too! I haven't been able to find much information on the type of interview (MMI or traditional) that is conducted at Upstate Medical University.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just curious, how was your GPA? I was planning on applying but didn't feel that I had met the criteria at the time.

I also got invited to interview! Are we all going on August 28th? I have no idea about the type of interview either which makes it so much harder to prepare for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh okay good to know! Maybe they are doing interviews on the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday then. I agree that we are most likely going to be having the MMI format since I would think they'd want to treat us like regular applicants. Do you have any idea of how many people they interview? I know they accept roughly 15-20 people.

Hey everyone,

I should have posted this earlier, but forgot to.

I was rejected from SUNY Upstate EAP a couple weeks ago, pre-interview.

I was put on hold for a while and contacted admissions and they informed me of my rejection.

Best of luck to everyone who was invited to interview!

I found out I was accepted last week! Best of luck to everyone applying again during the regular admission cycle. Also if anyone else was accepted to the EAP, please feel free to reach out!

Reactions: 1 user