urgent AMCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yenisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a really quick question...does the holding option still apply for August MCAt if AMCAS is being submitted today?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't understand what you mean. Holding option?

Thanks for replying! I meant that, when they say for August MCATers that schools will not look at the application until August scores are out, does that mean they hold it automatically when you click "yes".
I submitted really REALLY late (Today) so I'm wondering if that "hold" would apply in this situation.

Company Name:O1 Solutions Limited
Address: 45 Forge Avenue,Coulsdon , Surrey
Zip Code: CR5 1LS
[email protected]
phone:

We are registered company that deal in the sales of home appliance and Mobile phones, , we are registered company under C0-operate Affairs Commission . We have about 500-800 working force working efficiently in our company. We have the best to offer you in the sales and distribution of the following appliances, e. G camcorders, digital cameras, television, dvd players, audio systems, telephones, game system, radar detectors, great gift ideals: Cool gadgets: O 1 limited deals and all brand of Mobile phones and gps and laptops . We operate a 100% return guaranty policy, and we provide the door to door shipping service through fedex and dhl. Our product are accompany with letter of waranty and information.Here is the best of our price list ,we offer the best worldwide.

the phones avaliable in stock are as follows:NOKIA,Samsung,MOTORLA,SONY ERICSSON,Sidekick,Qtek,I-MATE,

intrested buyer should kindly get back to us to our email address shown,[email protected],

Thanks
Jim Kastle.