Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I could really use some help coming up with a school list. I'm interested in the midwest/northeast area. Here are my ECs:
-clinical volunteering - 300ish hours at a hospital
-clinical paid - scribe in ER
-non clinical volunteering - 200ish hours - mentoring highschool students/connecting them to volunteer opportunities etc. (it was a program i coordinated)
-research - ~800 hours in total (two different labs) one lab is social psychology (pending posters, no -publication), the other is at a brain injury lab, the PI is a neurosurgeon and coordinated a lab at NYU med school (my top choice, although a bit unrealistic), so I had a lot of opportunities to observe procedures and rounds
-tutored high school students at my college in chemistry, bio, and math (roughly 100ish hours)
my background: first generation (parents from Ethiopia), african american female
-clinical volunteering - 300ish hours at a hospital
-clinical paid - scribe in ER
-non clinical volunteering - 200ish hours - mentoring highschool students/connecting them to volunteer opportunities etc. (it was a program i coordinated)
-research - ~800 hours in total (two different labs) one lab is social psychology (pending posters, no -publication), the other is at a brain injury lab, the PI is a neurosurgeon and coordinated a lab at NYU med school (my top choice, although a bit unrealistic), so I had a lot of opportunities to observe procedures and rounds
-tutored high school students at my college in chemistry, bio, and math (roughly 100ish hours)
my background: first generation (parents from Ethiopia), african american female