Position Wanted US Citizen IMG looking for PGY2 anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctorjpc

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am a US citizen graduate of Ross University who has completed one year of internal medicine in a categorical program from 2015-2016 however after successful completion of the 12 months had a family emergency at that time. I was also interested in other specialties or programs due to what I felt would be limited opportunities at the end of residency in any further training. I have completed all USMLE Step exams with good passing scores on each. At this time I would be happy Anywhere back in medicine and have all ERAS materials. Please email j dot cyr at Utah dot edu and I would be happy to speak further. Thank you,