US Pharmacist moving to Australia?

Started by lckyc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lckyc

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI all,

I'm licensed in MI, moving to australia soon, wondering if anyone on here has done this?

In the process of filing my application and they're requiring "An Original Certificate of Good Standing" from each licensed jurisdiction. I'm so stumped! I can't find a way to obtain that or what it even is!

Can anyone help?
 
HI all,

I'm licensed in MI, moving to australia soon, wondering if anyone on here has done this?

In the process of filing my application and they're requiring "An Original Certificate of Good Standing" from each licensed jurisdiction. I'm so stumped! I can't find a way to obtain that or what it even is!

Can anyone help?

Maybe they mean your degree. Will Australia accept the USA degree? Also, what exams do you have to take to be able to work there?