-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USA applicants Fall 2014
Started by Applicationaddict
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Right now my status shows transcript verification in progress. Anyone beyond this point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Erika said that they would send out interview invitations not earlier than in March 🙁. I asked about DPT Flex interviews though. It may be different for the full-time program.
My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee." I submitted everything by December, but I took GRE a few days prior to the deadline.
My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee." I submitted everything by December, but I took GRE a few days prior to the deadline.
Erika said that they would send out interview invitations not earlier than in March 🙁. I asked about DPT Flex interviews though. It may be different for the full-time program.
My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee." I submitted everything by December, but I took GRE a few days prior to the deadline.
I asked her the same question🙂. The invites will be sent out not earlier than in March. 🙁just curious; did Erika say the interviews would be in March or the invites would be sent out in March?
Interviews for the fall class usually are in late February or early March. The Flex interviews are separate and usually occur on Saturdays.
What are Yals stats?
I've never seen "Yals." Is Texas parlance?
Sorry about that but yes Born and raised!I've never seen "Yals." Is Texas parlance?
I also applied for Fall Flex. I sent my application in October. My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee. March is crazy, from other threads I was really expecting invites by the 25th of Jan.
lsoErika said that they would send out interview invitations not earlier than in March 🙁. I asked about DPT Flex interviews though. It may be different for the full-time program.
My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee." I submitted everything by December, but I took GRE a few days prior to the deadline.
NewTestament, do you know when I should expect to find out if I get accepted or not (I applied for Flex)?Interviews for the fall class usually are in late February or early March. The Flex interviews are separate and usually occur on Saturdays.
Oh, I am soo glad to see that someone else applied for Flex!!! Which campus? I also hoped to get an invitation in January. Now I just hope that they will make their acceptance decisions by May.I also applied for Fall Flex. I sent my application in October. My admission status says, " Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee. March is crazy, from other threads I was really expecting invites by the 25th of Jan.
lso
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NewTestament, do you know when I should expect to find out if I get accepted or not (I applied for Flex)?
I can't really say since I did not apply to the Flex program.
Did anyone complete prerequisites in the fall and send in their updated transcripts? Mine were sent a couple weeks ago and they still show up as not received on their page. So, I was under transcript review and now my status is back to outstanding items needed before review. Anyone else in the same boat?
I know they are way behind on processing. I called last week and they were processing emails from december 12th
thanks for the info; I have been waiting for them to post a PT recommendation for almost a month, and it's the last document needed....I was tempted to ask the PT to resubmit; but I will wait a little longerI know they are way behind on processing. I called last week and they were processing emails from december 12th
I'm kinda in the same boat. I sent my fall transcripts more than 2 weeks ago and it still says that they havnt received them yet.
kindDid anyone complete prerequisites in the fall and send in their updated transcripts? Mine were sent a couple weeks ago and they still show up as not received on their page. So, I was under transcript review and now my status is back to outstanding items needed before review. Anyone else in the same boat?
Try faxing forms. Processing of faxes has been much faster
I went ahead and emailed yesterday as well and was told interview invites would not go out until Late Feb-Early March
Oh, I am soo glad to see that someone else applied for Flex!!! Which campus? I also hoped to get an invitation in January. Now I just hope that they will make their acceptance decisions by May.
I applied for CA. PLease, let me know if you hear anything from them or if your admission status changes!I applied for the Florida campus. What campus did you apply for?
My fall transcripts were sent to USA in the middle of Dec. They actually updated them pretty quickly, maybe within a week. But my minimum transcripts requirement had been met before the fall session... I am not sure if all that matters...Did anyone complete prerequisites in the fall and send in their updated transcripts? Mine were sent a couple weeks ago and they still show up as not received on their page. So, I was under transcript review and now my status is back to outstanding items needed before review. Anyone else in the same boat?
When Erika replied to me, she said "for Flex." I did not ask her about the full-time program, neither she mentioned it.Did they tell you if that was for all programs?
My fall transcripts were sent to USA in the middle of Dec. They actually updated them pretty quickly, maybe within a week. But my minimum transcripts requirement had been met before the fall session... I am not sure if all that matters...
Thanks for the info! I bet it does have something to do with the fact that they actually have to verify that I completed and passed the courses as opposed to just checking off that the transcript was received... sigh... Thanks again!
For those of you that are past the transcript verification phase how long did that take? Just curious
I don't know... I did not really look at my application status before Jan. I used to check only the page that shows if they received my transcripts, GRE scores, etc. I know that the latest what they received was my GRE score, which was at the beginning of Jan. A week later, my status was "Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee."For those of you that are past the transcript verification phase how long did that take? Just curious
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright cool, thank youI don't know... I did not really look at my application status before Jan. I used to check only the page that shows if they received my transcripts, GRE scores, etc. I know that the latest what they received was my GRE score, which was at the beginning of Jan. A week later, my status was "Your Application is Under Review by our Admissions Committee."
i am just curious... did you all submit your application online? i did everything by paper because i started preparing it super early and they didn't have electronic application at that time. USA sent me an email later (few days before xmas) with my username and password for MYUSA but both the admission status and application requirement are empty. I sent them an email few days ago and haven't heard back. anyone in the same situation as me?
If you have secondary copies send them in by fax. They only took three days to process my fax while it took 3 weeks for them to process my emails.
hey everyone. yeah my status is "application is under review by the admissions committee". I think they are focusing on students that applied for the summer term first, which is why they won't let us know till late Feb, March. excited to hear back though!
Anyone get any updates on the timeline? Already have a deposit down for one school so I was hoping to find out soon since that program starts beginning of June. Don't want my decision from this school to occur in April when I will already be looking to move in May :/
I know that they will be sending interview emails eitehr this week or next week! I spoke with an admissions counselor and told me that the San Marcos interview date is Feb. 28th i believe when she checked the calendar. Anyone else apply for San Marcos?? My status is still "under review by Admissions Committee"
That's very exciting! Does anyone know if they interview for all campuses around the same time? I applied to Austin 🙂I know that they will be sending interview emails eitehr this week or next week! I spoke with an admissions counselor and told me that the San Marcos interview date is Feb. 28th i believe when she checked the calendar. Anyone else apply for San Marcos?? My status is still "under review by Admissions Committee"
Austin interview date is gonna be in the first week of March. They said 2-3 week of February they should be announcing. Still in the transcript review stage on the website though...
I don't remember exactly when but I believe the Austin campus is the latest.
Do you guys know how selective they are for interviews? For example, do they interview a lot of people and then end up denying/wait listing a lot of interviewees or are they very selective to even get an interview and most interviewed will be offered a position? Thanks!
I think they interview quite a few, but not as many as rolling admissions schools. I have a friend that goes there currently that was wait listed for interviews and then wait listed after the interview so they do like wait lists.
Wouldn't be surprised if they did push it back. Austin campus is under construction right now so that could delay thingsNooo I hope they somehow push Austin's back a couple of weekends. I have my bball conference tournament on the 1st and 2nd of march and nationals a week after that🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviews at the Florida campus will be on Friday, February 28th.
Interviews at the Florida campus will be on Friday, February 28th.
Thanks!
I applied to the San Marcos campus and my status is still "application is under review."
Interviews at the Florida campus will be on Friday, February 28th.
how do you know this? did your admissions status change?
I applied to the FL campus, my status still reads "under review my admissions committee" as well! NewTestament did you get invited for an interview or is that just the date the admissions department gave you?
Interviews at the Florida campus will be on Friday, February 28th.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K