Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they're pretty behind on e-mails. It took exactly a week for me to hear back about something, but she had to ask someone else, so who knows how long I will wait now haha. I also had another question about a pre-requisite and havent heard back about that yet....Anyway, until I get answers to my questions I'm hesitant to accept my spot, but that's due at the end of the week! Really wish we would hear back a lot sooner about our questions, but guess they're really bombarded!I’m not sure about this! It does seem however that they are just behind on any type of communication. I’ve been trying to get in touch since middle of last week and can’t get a response :/ but I would assumed that this may be a general issue and that could be why those verified after the deadline haven’t heard back yet