USC acceptance letter!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laurybarra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody!!

I JUST got an acceptace letter from USC. I thought that since I live in LA and got my letter today, I'll let everybody know so you can be aware that they already started sending letters!.

Good luck toy everybody!. HEY!, any news from UCLA??????? Anybody?????

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Laurybarra.

Can you let us know if there is a deadline to pay the fee and how much is it?

Thanks for sharing the info.

Thanks, KasaK!!!!

They are asking for $1500 that must be received by December 1st.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats for your acceptance,time to celebrate.
can u please share your stats.
thanks

Congratulations Laurybarra....:thumbup:

Any one knows when UOP, UCSF and UCLA are going to release there results.

congrats laurybarra:thumbup:
good luck to u !
thats a goood news..
wondering what would be my result!!!

Hearty Congratulations laurybarra !! So happy to hear that !! Did you also recieve an email from there prior to getting ur acceptance letter or you just received it by post ?? Was it USPS or any other fast postage ? Good Luck !! God Bless you :)..

nident.

Hi, everybody!!

I JUST got an acceptace letter from USC. I thought that since I live in LA and got my letter today, I'll let everybody know so you can be aware that they already started sending letters!.

Thanks Nident!
I received the letter on regular mail. I was really surprised, because they told us that they would start sending acceptance letter after Nov. 20!.
Hope you get good news really soon, also!!

thanks laurybarra for ur wishes and prompt reply . Once again wishing you good luck , if God permits, we will meet :) ..

nident.

Thanks Nident!
I received the letter on regular mail. I was really surprised, because they told us that they would start sending acceptance letter after Nov. 20!.

Thanks Nident!

Wow thats crazy.... Congrats...

congrats laurybarra!
even i got the acceptance letter from USC thru regular mail.
have read it a hundred times so far... just to make sure that its true:D
even i live in LA so thats the reason we are the first one to get it. so its just the begining. am sure others will start getting it in a cpl of days.
good luck to all those waiting for it... i know its a big headache .. i'll be praying for everyone... good luck!!

Great news Laurybarra and Ameloblastoma:thumbup:
Congrats once again..time to relax and party.
Regards:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Laurybarra and Ameloblastoma for your USC acceptance.... wish you both all the very best for your course at USC....could you both kindly post your stats.....

:thumbup: Good Luck

Hi, everybody!!

I Thought that you lived in Georgia from your previous post. PLease don't spread rumors. All you have mentioned in your previous posts is not your stats, but stuff for sale. Isn't that surprising??

hey...congrats to laurybarra and ameloblastoma...dats great news guys...ur wait's finnaly over...
i was jus wondering if u guys cud post ur stats...thanx a ton...and good luck for ur future...

I Thought that you lived in Georgia from your previous post. PLease don't spread rumors. All you have mentioned in your previous posts is not your stats, but stuff for sale. Isn't that surprising??
Hey Dental Dude. I am not sure what you mean by not posting rumors. I also received a letter from USC. So they are sending out letters already.

When you ask for stats what are you asking for? Let me know and I will post mine. Although in my opinion the stats get you in the door, and then you get accepted based on how you work.

My father, who is also a dentist, teaches classes for foreign trained dentists to pass the California Bench and to get into these foreign programs. Last year 9 of his 10 students got accepted. If anyone wants info about this for next year let me know. It is in the LA area.

Hey Dental Dude. I am not sure what you mean by not posting rumors. I also received a letter from USC. So they are sending out letters already.

When you ask for stats what are you asking for? Let me know and I will post mine. Although in my opinion the stats get you in the door, and then you get accepted based on how you work.

My father, who is also a dentist, teaches classes for foreign trained dentists to pass the California Bench and to get into these foreign programs. Last year 9 of his 10 students got accepted. If anyone wants info about this for next year let me know. It is in the LA area.

Hey Welcome. So you are a new member with a new ID . Hey I was not talking with you or is it the same person with the new ID made today??? I think the person who was asked should be answering, not a person who just entered SDN.

You are a very suspicious person. I am not sure what you think we have to accomplish by posting fake messages. I have been watching these message boards for the last few months as I have been applying, and I have thought about joining for a while but haven't until now. I saw your message and it seemed strange that you thought she was lying, and since I was also accepted...

Anyway, I am done responding to your posts. If you dont believe us then call USC and they will probably tell you themselves.

No one has yet explained to me which "stats" are that I have seen people asking for. If anyone else wants to know then I will post them, but you must tell me exactly what you want. Boards I & II, and then what else?

You are a very suspicious person. I am not sure what you think we have to accomplish by posting fake messages. I have been watching these message boards for the last few months as I have been applying, and I have thought about joining for a while but haven't until now. I saw your message and it seemed strange that you thought she was lying, and since I was also accepted...

Anyway, I am done responding to your posts. If you dont believe us then call USC and they will probably tell you themselves.

No one has yet explained to me which "stats" are that I have seen people asking for. If anyone else wants to know then I will post them, but you must tell me exactly what you want. Boards I & II, and then what else?

I don't to need to respond to a person who has created mutiple IDs, is spreading rumors, and fighting with fellow members.

Congrats to laurybarra, ameloblastoma and dralaura. Good job :D :thumbup:

Aahh dental dude you sure are suspicious :D I met Dralaura in one of the CA interviews and I dont believe she's lying.

Dralaura stats is an all encampassing term for board scores 1 and 2, toefl and gpa :D

D(M)ental you have to let me know when you hear from UOP, best of luck!!

:D
Congratulations for your great job~!!
Laurybarra, Ameloblastoma and Dra. Laura:thumbup:

Congratulations to Laurybarra, Ameloblastoma and Dralaura for your acceptance at the USC.

congragulations to u for usc. can u please tell me what were ur score for part 1 & if u have 2. what usc look for because i am planing to take my boards next year, but i feel its so hard to get into usc. i wish because i live in l.a.
please help me & advice me, tell me about their interview & all that since u have time to help us. thanks

congragulations to u for usc. can u please tell me what were ur score for part 1 & if u have 2. what usc look for because i am planing to take my boards next year, but i feel its so hard to get into usc. i wish because i live in l.a.
please help me & advice me, tell me about their interview & all that since u have time to help us. thanks

Awesome!!

Congrats to all who got in!!

hey guys!!! congratz to the 3 of u for the usc acceptance.... AWESOME JOB!!!!

hey
ameloblastome, laurabarra..

did u guys also recieve an email stating ur acceptance??..i just emailed meghan and she said all those accepted have been emailed and also sent a first class mail...so did ull recievve an email??im just curious cos i havent heard nything from them as yet..

Oo mine god...i cant believe this....hurray i jus received a mail from usc for my acceptance....cant express how glad i am....was waiitng to get into atleast one of the schools...........all the best to all my sdn frnds and thnx a lot for all ur support.

Congratulations to all thos who made it. I received a letter from USC. It was not an acceptance, but it says that Iam on waiting list.

Hi All
I received my first Acceptance letter :D ......................
Don't have words enough to say what it means............
Like every dream, prayer ,all the hard work has paid off.:luck:
More than me, it is my family people who are excited & I am just overwhelmed..........

Small wonder...i am so happy for you too..... in last few interviews...we've been through all of this together....
So... congratulations to all who got the call................& good luck to those in wait:thumbup:

God takes care of all the hard working people.

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my first acceptance letter today .I can't even express what this means to me .I can very well understand what you say DENTZY...it means much more for people close to us near and dear who have seen us struggle ...and have been there for us right thro this .

Congrats to small wonder and dentzy and all the one's accepted .Good luck to everybody waiting .We all can definitely understand what all of us are going through .:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am on cloud 9 right now .I hope every one of us gets in someplace or another .

SD

congratulations dentzy . sexydentist and all those who got their acceptances.

woohoo! i got an acceptance...E-MAIL! ;)...i guess they decided to save on postal services with me!...it seems that everyone else got a letter!...just kidding ;)...CONGRATS to all of u who also got accepted! & good luck to those still waiting...we've all been there! ;)

congratulations dentzy, small wonder , sexydentist and all others.
enjoy ur success now :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi All
I am on waiting list .Did anybody know how many candidates USC put on waiting list?????

hi congrats to everyone who got accepted at usc. i got waitlisted .does any one have any idea how many on the waitlist.

I got on the alternate list too. Congrats to everyone on your acceptances (great news smallwonder) and good luck to all those waiting like me!

Congratulations to small wonder,dentzy,sexydentist ,ameloblastoma n Laura(i hope i have not missed anyone out here).
Me am on the alternate list-yet to experience the joy of acceptance!

Thank you ,

Small wonder,dibbles,enamel docnids......and everyone else .I hope i did not miss anyone .
I recieved amn email from Meghan Mckenna ,havent recieved a pakage yet .

All the best for all the ones on the alternate list and for the ones waiting for acceptances .I hope evryone gets in one place or another .

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SD

Hearty congrats to ALL OF YOU who have been accepted at USC....wish you all the very best for your course....enjoy your success......

:thumbup: Good Luck

i have received my acceptance yesterday,both email and regular mail documents.congrats for rest of the guys who have received their acceptance and will see u all soon..bye

Hi Friends,

I also got acceptance letter from USC three days ago.
First of all i would like to thank all active members of SDN, though i myself have been a passive member of it. But i had been benefitted a lot from the posts of active members like NILEBDS, Fido and others. I was wondering if any one has thought about the accomodation.As i could see most of the accepted candidates are from LA. How abt those who are from other cities. As i am from toronto and i was looking for some solution of accomodation problem. If i am going to live on campus it is going to be very expensive. Any suggestions for me........

Thanks a million,

congrats to everyone,,,well count me in the list of alternates:thumbup:

Congratulations to all who have got accepted at USC . Count me in too in the alternates . Any idea how many from alternates usually gets in and by when will we able to know it , end of april ?? I wonder why there is no luck coming on our way ? Hope to meet you all very soon . Good Luck to all those who have got in and who are waiting to get in :).

nident.

I got in too. Anyone knows how to start the process of looking for housing and loans for people without cosigners?

Pooja

Hi All,

Comeon........till now only 10 people have written about their acceptance.I'm sure they sent it out to 32.
Pls. come forward & share.We are in but there are many people who are in wait & want to estimate their chances. Let's help them feel better too.:love: We were there till only a few days ago. Let's all help each other in the good spirit of SDN.:thumbup:

DENTZY

DENTZY[/QUOTE]

keep it up..............

congrats!!! make us proud! we are all wishing you the best!