USC acceptance letter!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey ,

I agree with Dentzy .......the anxiety is killing ...who else ...how many more please post it here .....The people in the alternate list will atleast know how many may drop out .

I guess the housing info and stuff will be sent out in jan .The loan without a cosigner is only thro accessgroup i've heard but the interest rate may be a bit higher ........Please find out .You can call USC they will guide you through .

Hope this helps .....

SD

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, congrats to all who have been accepted and good luck to those on the waiting list. I received email saying I have been accepted, but there seems to be some postal problem--don't have the letter yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations, when did you receive the e-mail., was it today???

Thanks,Felipillo. the email came last week.

i have been thinking it might be useful if those of us who have been accepted and have made up their mind about joining USC to get in touch...to figure out general things like housing, loan etc. and also to get to know each other... cause after all we gonna be in the same class
i made a community in www.orkut.com ... if u have a profile there then just click on the link below, else just make a profile n then do the same:

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=24984827

this will link u to the community "USC - ASPID Class of 2009"
thought it might be useful in the long run and hassle free to send messeges and stay in touch.

best wishes