USC anyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nray

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive any type of interview request the past month or two. Is it me or does it just seem like they haven't had much activity lately.

Members don't see this ad.

no love from USC. about to withdraw.

Members don't see this ad :)
nope, i haven't heard from usc either. But the status message has changed to something like: "we will make all decisions in early march and will interview into april"

I'm assuming anyone who is still waiting for an invite has that on their status page. Atleast we know they're working, maybe not very quickly, but working!

hey nray

i got an interview invite mid-january. i withdrew immediately so some of you sdn'ers could have it :D

•••quote:•••Originally posted by nray:
•Did anyone receive any type of interview request the past month or two. Is it me or does it just seem like they haven't had much activity lately.•••••

kutastha,

what did you interview invite say?. . when do the interviews go till?. . .also. . .do you know if they still have a lot of invites to send out?

The email says congrats and blah blah blah, then directs you to your status webpage, which changes to let you know that you haven't scheduled an interview yet. I got the invite on Feb 27, and the first day I could get in was April 2nd. I asked some people and they said that they were almost done. I don't know how done is almost done, so don't give up hope yet.

Hope has run out at USC. If those bastards wanna sit on my app from Sept to April fine, but don't leave me in the dark for 7 months! I have not heard a word from this or 4 other places. I really wanted to go to school in SoCal and I think that you could get a really good education at USC. F*ck it, I am Tulane bound. :D

•••quote:•••Originally posted by UCSFreak:
•Hope has run out at USC. If those bastards wanna sit on my app from Sept to April fine, but don't leave me in the dark for 7 months! I have not heard a word from this or 4 other places. I really wanted to go to school in SoCal and I think that you could get a really good education at USC. F*ck it, I am Tulane bound. :D •••••I'm in the same boat. Haven't heard a thing, even though application has been complete for the longest time. Don't know if I should call them...

I just interviewed there last Friday, great place!.
As far as interviews they will keep going until the end of the month, but keep checking your status because I never received a notification of my interview until I checked the satus page.

If I was you guys call and let them know about your interest on the school and how you would contribute to their program. USC looks beyond the numbers.

Anyone know the admissions office #? I can't seem to locate it. thanks
--UC

(323) 442-2552

Thanks SMW, you're the greatest! :clap:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by UCSFreak:
•Anyone know the admissions office #? I can't seem to locate it. thanks
--UC•••••they'll probably tell you the same thing they told me last week when i called. i was told that they are sending out notices in the next few weeks.

but if they tell you something else, please let us know