USC application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know..
I messed it up... Totally disappointed..

Members don't see this ad.

So what did you guys prepare? I think #8 was PFM but what about # 14?

I believe #14 should ideally be a gold onlay OL yet I did a porcelain DOL onlay. I overprepped #8 and I screwed up the wax carving. 2 blocks have been broken in my hands. I wish the wax wouldn't have many marks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don't want to discuss about it.. may be after a while, when things have settle down..
Frankly speaking, I'm quite eager to know who's who after meeting so many people in person.. Anyway Good luck everyone.. Let's wait patiently for the results..

I guess the results will be out in 3 weeks,
I also screwd the preps and wax,,, I hope they understand we are here to learn,, if we knew everything perfectly then there was no sense of doing a 2 year DDS !!!

frosty123- bingo!!!...u r so right...keeping fingers crossed for results...

i guess they ll declare it jst few days or a week before thanksgiving....dats wat they did last yr and b4 dat...usually they wait for UOP n UCSF and three of them declare results on same day

i guess they ll declare it jst few days or a week before thanksgiving....dats wat they did last yr and b4 dat...usually they wait for UOP n UCSF and three of them declare results on same day
I asked Lauren and she said 1 month.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello friends....is thre anyone from bay area(san francisco) here who is trying to get into Dental school.

Has anyone got the acceptance letter from USC via regular mail today?! Because some of my friends received the letter today!

I think USC sent acceptance letters to the applicants on Friday. The one who lives in Los Angeles has got the letter today and the others will receive it on Monday. ( The same day that the e-mail will be sent)

I'm surprised they announced the results earlier than the agreed upon date.. They had specifically said that the date that all CA schools have agreed upon to give out their acceptances is Nov 21st.Why hasn't anyone who actually got the acceptance letter posted?Congrats to them anyways!!

I'm surprised they announced the results earlier than the agreed upon date.. They had specifically said that the date that all CA schools have agreed upon to give out their acceptances is Nov 21st.Why hasn't anyone who actually got the acceptance letter posted?Congrats to them anyways!!
I'm surprised too!!!

@goldendoc...ya its true they sent our acceptance letters thru regular mail on friday...n those staying in an around LA received it on Sat....rest of them should receive this coming week and thru email by tom...all d best.....

Alternate list,,, this wating list thing is killing me,,good luck everyone!
email at 9 am!

Is there any rejection status in USC?! or all the applicants who have not been selected considered as alternate?!

me too on alternatelist:( and there is no rejection program for USC, everybody is on alternatelist.....

Congratulations to all those who got accepted...
Banana Dance and party time !!!!:banana::banana:::banana::boom::boom::boom::claps::claps:::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::highfive:

i'm on waiting list too, what is this waiting list? do you know any rank or anything about it?

i'm on waiting list too, what is this waiting list? do you know any rank or anything about it?

My dreams came true..after passing through all the hard times.....Finally i am very happy that i got accepted into Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry at USC

When is the deadline for you to confirm your acceptance?

Finally the hardwork paid off ...Got acceptance from USC :love:...so happy!!!...no words to express...congrats to all those accepted...n keep ur faith n hopes alive for all those waiting

Hearty Congrats to you all that got accepted! :thumbup:

Count me too. I am at buffalo and I came to know this before I went to interview. I am so happy. I am very thankful to GOD, my husband, family, and SDN. Good luck who are waiting.

Count me too. I am at buffalo and I came to know this before I went to interview. I am so happy. I am very thankful to GOD, my husband, family, and SDN. Good luck who are waiting.

Congoz, I am so happy for you!!! let me put banana dance for you :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

With Almighty's grace i got accepted too:) Time for :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Hi; Congrtas to all the accepted applicants.
Would you please tell us the dead line date for sending the money and all needed documents to the office? Since some applicants will drop, it will be helpful for the alternate applicants with higher rankings.
Thank you in advance

Hi; Congrtas to all the accepted applicants.
Would you please tell us the dead line date for sending the money and all needed documents to the office? Since some applicants will drop, it will be helpful for the alternate applicants with higher rankings.
Thank you in advance

I m in alternate list one of frn told who got accepted , the deadline is 5 Dec

I'm hoping and praying I get that magic email / call from the alternative list! Good luck!

anybody accepted from alternate list?,,I see many people with multiple acceptances

anybody accepted from alternate list?,,I see many people with multiple acceptances

They will probably start calling people tomorrow or the day after, since Dec. 5 was the day they needed to pay the deposit.

They will probably start calling people tomorrow or the day after, since Dec. 5 was the day they needed to pay the deposit.

Please share the good news ...as and when ...u get an acceptance email my dear waitlisted ones . :xf::xf::xf: