This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
May I ask what your stats were last cycle?

Sure, they were pretty low last year
pre-req GPA 3.2
GRE 149V, 151Q, 4.0AW.
Since then I re-took some classes & the GRE so hopefully that will make a difference this time around :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sure, they were pretty low last year
GPA 3.5
pre-req 3.2
GRE 149V, 151Q, 4.0AW.
Since then I re-took some classes & the GRE so hopefully that will make a difference this time around :xf:

Goodluck to you!! Did you get on any waitlists last cycle or only rejections?

I hope we hear back soon!! This is the last program I'm waiting on :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody been notified that they're on the waitlist for USC? Or has it mostly been acceptances sent out so far?

Has anybody been notified that they're on the waitlist for USC? Or has it mostly been acceptances sent out so far?

I got rejected this afternoon. Apparently there were over a 1000 applications this cycle. Gets tougher every year. I ended up in my top choice, so it didn't end stinging at all.

Good luck to any future Trojans on here :)

I got accepted! But i've decided to go to Chapman instead. One more seat opening up guys.

Hey everybody! I had to make an account specifically for this thread. Congrats to all those accepted! I was accepted on 11/29/2016 and cannot begin to say how excited I am to be a Trojan. I was accepted or offered interviews at 7 schools, wait listed on one, and rejected by one. Originally, my first choice was EWU, because of the cost. However, USC is ranked #1 for a reason, and if I passed up on the opportunity, I'd always wonder what if... Furthermore, there are creative ways to get rid of the debt that is incurred. For example, working for a government agency for 3-5 years allows for 100% debt forgiveness. Income based repayment plans allow you to pay 15% of your income and all remaining debt is forgiven after 20-25 years. I live in Oregon, so there were no state schools for me to apply where I could benefit from in-state tuition. Pacific University, a private DPT program near me, is 90% the cost of USC ($150k vs $165k) and isn't even ranked in the top 50. Anyway, good luck to everybody, and I can't wait to work with all you future Trojans. It's going to be an honor and a privilege to be part of such a prestigious program.

Reactions: 1 user
Shoot I submitted USC pretty late.. November 15th :( I hope that doesn't kill my chances. For the people have already been admitted did you guys apply really early on?
I applied on the application deadline and got accepted on 1/5/17. Not sure how their admissions process works but applying late didn't hurt in my case!