Program-Specific Info / Q's USC OTD Fall 2022 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loveOT!

Reaction score
Hi all!

I wanted to start a thread where we can discuss USC's OTD admission questions/updates/stats for the Fall 2022 application cycle. Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hoping we hear back about Phase 2 soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten any updates from USC?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got rejected email! Good luck everyone!!

• Care
Just got my phase ii interview! Good luck everyone one and happy holidays 😊

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I got a phase II invite as well! Does anyone know how many students they invite for this phase?

i also got my phase ii invite!!
congrats everyone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received my phase II invite but will be turning it down to go to SJSU. Good luck to everyone who is moving on with their USC application.

anyone know an approx timeline after we submit phase 2? i know its not due until the 3rd but i submitted mine early and was hoping i may hear back early too

I also got a phase II invite! Wondering how many applied and how many they invited back!

Did anyone get a confirmation email after uploading your video on the Dropbox link?

I didn’t either. I emailed admissions to confirm but they won’t be back til 1/3
yeah i did the same... im worried maybe mine didn't upload properly because it was like 10MB over their "allowed"

• Sad
Following this has anyone heard from them? I never got an email confirmation either.
Not yet, I’d assume they’ll get to it today since they’ve been out of office.
I re-uploaded mine today bc i got worried it didnt work properly, and i never got an email back from them yet. this time i got a nice confirmation screen saying it was uploaded, but still no email. hoping it maybe just has a lapse between upload and email, but i screenshot my screen so hopefully if anything happens i can prove i uplaoded it properly!

I re-uploaded mine today bc i got worried it didnt work properly, and i never got an email back from them yet. this time i got a nice confirmation screen saying it was uploaded, but still no email. hoping it maybe just has a lapse between upload and email, but i screenshot my screen so hopefully if anything happens i can prove i uplaoded it properly!
Did it say “finished uploading we’ll let Chan OSOT know you uploaded files”?

Mine did! I also reuploaded just in case since i never got a response from them

I also received that confirmation page after uploading my file but I did not take a screenshot and did not receive a confirmation email. I’m debating on emailing admissions has anyone heard from them?

yes it did!
I also received that confirmation page after uploading my file but I did not take a screenshot and did not receive a confirmation email. I’m debating on emailing admissions has anyone heard from them?
it's never a bad idea to email them, although i emailed on like the 21st and never heard back.

I just got an email reply from Dr. Bennet saying they got my video

Does anyone think we will get the admission decisions before February? I am dying to find out and am just hoping we hear before the end of January!!

Does anyone think we will get the admission decisions before February? I am dying to find out and am just hoping we hear before the end of January!!
I heard we’d be hearing back this upcoming Tuesday! Hopefully that is true.

Reactions: 4 users
I heard from my mentor who is already in the program!

Since USC is kinda late on the decision side of things, do any of you guys have a deposit into any other schools? If you get into USC, do you just email the other school to withdraw the your decision?

She’s a student ambassador and she also just emailed me right now that the date is tentative but generally comes this week via email.
Thank you so much for sharing! This info is so so helpful!!

• Care
Since USC is kinda late on the decision side of things, do any of you guys have a deposit into any other schools? If you get into USC, do you just email the other school to withdraw the your decision?
I have a deposit at Belmont, I think I will actually be attending Tufts regardless of my USC decision (although you never know), but I think that you just email their admissions/contact and tell them you will not be attending

can confirm admissions decision will be this week. got an email from Dr. bennett saying to keep an eye out for decisions to be sent this week. thats almost verbatim the sentence she wrote me! good luck :)

Reactions: 4 users
can confirm admissions decision will be this week. got an email from Dr. bennett saying to keep an eye out for decisions to be sent this week. thats almost verbatim the sentence she wrote me! good luck :)
Man i wish they would give a specific day aha. Thank you for the info!

can confirm admissions decision will be this week. got an email from Dr. bennett saying to keep an eye out for decisions to be sent this week. thats almost verbatim the sentence she wrote me! good luck !:)
Hello! Was everyone supposed to receive that email? I didn't get anything that said to keep an eye out for decisions this week. But thank you for updating us!!

Hello! Was everyone supposed to receive that email? I didn't get anything that said to keep an eye out for decisions this week. But thank you for updating us!!
No, I sent her an email personally and she said that in response

I hope that means either today or tomorrow!!! How exciting!! Good luck everyone 😊