Quantcast

USC Processing Fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autumnfairy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi guys I'm sorry if this has already been answered before but I couldn't find a thread on it. Do I need to pay the USC processing fee ($85) now or after I receive a secondary? I submitted my ADEA AADSAS app and am currently waiting for my DAT scores to be uploaded. The wording on the USC website confuses me a bit. I just want to know so that if I need to pay it now, I can send them the check as soon as possible. Thanks!

ash01

Reaction score
You should send it sooner than later! I sent it a few days after submitting my application.

autumnfairy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
You should send it sooner than later! I sent it a few days after submitting my application.
Oh so it's the processing fee for my actual app and not for the secondary correct? I just want to be sure haha. Thanks!!

plusalpha

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh so it's the processing fee for my actual app and not for the secondary correct? I just want to be sure haha. Thanks!!

That $85 is your "secondary" fee, which you mail it as a check to the school. This fee is separate from the AADSAS app fee.

redhotchiligochu

D3
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Send $85 ASAP. They only send out secondaries to candidates who they likely want to interview.

gangazi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone receive a confirmation e-mail from USC regarding the supp fee?

I sent mine in 2 weeks ago but no e-mail from them, so I am starting to get anxious if my mail got there safely :/

frozenicecreamDMD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
check out the tuition and potential debt of USC before committing. there is still enough time to back out now.