USC School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did they say wether they going to remove people off of the waitlist?
When someone drops their seat they will call someone from the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know of people or heard stories of actually getting accepted right before the first day of classes?

Does anyone know of people or heard stories of actually getting accepted right before the first day of classes?
my friend's classmate did get accepted like 2 days before classes lol. This was at another school though, not USC. Just throwing it out there because it can (and has) happened before. You just never know I guess.

my friend's classmate did get accepted like 2 days before classes lol. This was at another school though, not USC. Just throwing it out there because it can (and has) happened before. You just never know I guess.
I know 2 people who have gotten in orientation week at USC.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn’t be surprised if people pull out because they got accepted somewhere else. The difference in tuition will definitely make you change your mind real quick.

Reactions: 3 users
I think it is. They are having their white coat ceremony on August 18.
I dont think the class is "full", they have been calling & admitting people when seats become available. The white coat ceremony is Sunday, September 18th, 2022.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont think the class is "full", they have been calling & admitting people when seats become available. The white coat ceremony is Sunday, September 18th, 2022.

My bad, yeah you are right!!!

They call? I thought they email you if you get off the waitlist

From my last correspondence with them, one of the admissions reps told me the class is not full and they are still admitting by the week.

So, first day of class is 29th? Will today be last day of any possible acceptances
At this point it’s probably any day until the first day of classes. I think the class is most likely full and the only spots thatd open up would be if someone drops.

3 people that I know of got in this week off the waitlist, the last one being Friday afternoon. I dont know how much longer they are going to go without closing off the waitlist but I hope they give some sort of notice soon.

3 people that I know of got in this week off the waitlist, the last one being Friday afternoon. I dont know how much longer they are going to go without closing off the waitlist but I hope they give some sort of notice soon.
thanks for the update. I hope more people are called off the waitlist.

Just got officially rejected after being on waitilist all these months, sadly. Goodluck to those who got in and for the ones who didn't I hope you guys still got in elsewhere!!

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you who were waiting on USC only: what is your plan now?