USC testing ctr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fkartono

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know which lecturehall at USC will be/ has been used for MCAT testings?
I'm going to ucla, but the rooms that have been used as test rooms before are
just not that great.
There's distractions from construction and the library bells every hour.

thanks,
-f :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i'm also taking it at usc. the testing room at ucla sucked last year. the heater was going nuts and it was hot as hell in there. the tables are tiny as well...

i've heard that usc has big tables though.. i hope that is true... otherwise i'd be going to no-man's land for no reason.

hey peeps, I took the MCAT this past august at USC....the location is the law school building. The tables are huge, plenty of space for you to spread out, but one thing you have to becareful with is that you might get too comfortable...so always stay on your toes and focused. But yeah, although I am a ucla alumni, go to SC to take the test!!!

I agree with Dr. Don...I took the MCAT last April at USC too and I thought it was a really good place to take the test. Although it is in a lecture hall (the law one) you don't have to deal with those little fold out tables. The tables stretch all the way across the room and they space everyone out really well. DON'T take it at UCLA, I go there and even when I take 3 hour long finals my neck gets all cramped up. I couldn't imagine sitting there for 8!