This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fan2342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
44K is a big difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I've had the opportunity to shadow a few days of the morphology and aesthetics class at USC. While I can't compare it to other schools, I did get to talk to a lot of the students. The one thing that came across was how little work they had. Most days of class are half-days, with no class on Thursdays. It really seems like the type of school where you make your own opportunities. That being said, one of the students said that they go to disney land every week lol. I'm personally not sure about the 44k, but while not insignificant, I think I would pay it to be in Socal over Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That being said, at the interview, one of the students said that they go to disney land every week lol. I'm personally not sure about the 44k, but while not insignificant, I think I would pay it to be in Socal over Florida.

This is awesome.

Last edited:
I've had the opportunity to shadow a few days of the morphology and aesthetics class at USC. While I can't compare it to other schools, I did get to talk to a lot of the students. The one thing that came across was how little work they had. Most days of class are half-days, with no class on Thursdays. It really seems like the type of school where you make your own opportunities. That being said, one of the students said that they go to disney land every week lol. I'm personally not sure about the 44k, but while not insignificant, I think I would pay it to be in Socal over Florida.
That's only for D1 buddy. USC wants you to ease into DS before they rob you blind.

Last edited:
Feeling kinda jealous right now, not gonna lie.

Isn't it kind of concerning if students from the majority of other schools report lots of work though? To me that comes across as
those schools in the minority aren't preparing their students as thoroughly.

Can't imagine the reason there's less work is b/c they're that much better at teaching