USCAP conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weil-Felix

Super Flying Squirrel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, if there is anyone at the USCAP meeting in Atlanta, I have a quick question for you. If you registered online (and had your namebadge, tickets, etc mailed to you), is it necessary to "check in" at the registration center before going to the companion meetings? Also, can you just show up at any of the companion meetings that sound interesting if you paid the 50$? I know I requested certain ones, but I'm a little confused because the material they sent me does not indicate which ones I am registered for (and I can't remember which ones I requested). I also did not get any tickets specifically for them. I arrived too late to make it to the Saturday evening ones, obviously, but I'm planning on going tomorrow. I'd ask at the registration booth, but I thought if someone happened to be online and knew the answer to my question, it would beat standing in line at the registration area and battling the crazy crowds. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.