Using old EK 101 verbal book for CARS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anon899

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm using EK 101 passages for verbal 2nd edition. I'm mainly using it to have about an hour of practice a day for CARS (taking test in August) am I wasting time?
 
No, you are not wasting time! I did the same thing. Most verbal passages test the same thing in terms of critical thinking. So, use them to your benefit. I would recommend doing three per day. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, you are not wasting time! I did the same thing. Most verbal passages test the same thing in terms of critical thinking. So, use them to your benefit. I would recommend doing three per day. 🙂
Awesome! Did you have success? My program suggests two hours a day. I'd rather burn through the older editions now and then use TPR, Kap, TS, EK, and aamc material for the new mcat as I get closer to test date.