USMG without medical school transcript, should I apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lamboporsche

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school is probably not going to be able to upload transcript on time. Should I still apply on 15th sept? Does this affect my chances of matching, by how much? Help a brotha out, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Had the same issue with my school. I bossed up and harassed them until they got tired of me and did what I asked along with uploading the MSPE (got to see this before they uploaded so they didn't write anything stupid about me).

My school is probably not going to be able to upload transcript on time. Should I still apply on 15th sept? Does this affect my chances of matching, by how much? Help a brotha out, thanks.

Go ahead and submit. Lots of applications come with missing bits, but it puts you on the radar. If the transcript isn't uploaded after a week or so, the PC can contact you to see what's up. If it still doesn't get uploaded, we can contact the school to let them know they are holding up reviews.

On a related note, safe to assume that transcript updated to end of 3rd year grades is good for applications?