USMLE scores up on ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I submitted my app on Friday and I was looking at the "track applications" page and I noticed that the USMLE scores aren't in the post office yet. Any idea how long that takes?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same question!

I believe it can take upto a week..

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it a bad idea to submit your ERAS application without a personal statement or letters of recc?

you can always put that stuff in later. some programs will invite for interviews based on step 1 scores, so you might as well just give them what you have and add on as it comes in.

I was thinking they might do something like that.

So just curious then...Do you think they would ever interview just based on the board score you yourself typed into the CAF, or would they have to wait until the USMLE score was available on the ERAS postoffice?

So just curious then...Do you think they would ever interview just based on the board score you yourself typed into the CAF, or would they have to wait until the USMLE score was available on the ERAS postoffice?

where do you type in a score?

OMG...you wrote in your score?:confused: What were you thinking? (all the CAF asked was if you passed, failed, planned to take, etc.)

Okay, so everyone can ignore my last post.

My brain managed to mix up my recollection of what I wrote in my ERAS CAF with what I typed into an application for an upcoming away rotation. In the away rotation app, we were supposed to type in the actual score.

God help me.

:rolleyes:

OMG...you wrote in your score?:confused: What were you thinking? (all the CAF asked was if you passed, failed, planned to take, etc.)