USMLE STEP 1 afternoon session locations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AI2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone know of prometric enters in NY and NJ area that offers an afternoon USMLE step 1 exam. I have read of there are prometric centers that offer the exam at 12:30 pm or 1 pm instead of the standard 8 am. However I cannot seem to locate it. Does anyone know of a way to find out which enters offer an afternoon USMLE exam? I am looking to take my test the second week of July 2018. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. Does anyone know of prometric enters in NY and NJ area that offers an afternoon USMLE step 1 exam. I have read of there are prometric centers that offer the exam at 12:30 pm or 1 pm instead of the standard 8 am. However I cannot seem to locate it. Does anyone know of a way to find out which enters offer an afternoon USMLE exam? I am looking to take my test the second week of July 2018. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Before you go looking for that, are you sure you’re going to test well with that time? You’ll be doing qs well past 6 PM.