Sep 7, 2015
5
0
Status
Medical Student
Hey everyone. So I have taken and passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK. I recently took Step 2 CS in mid August and still have not gotten my score back for it. I'm pretty sure I passed CS, but on the low likelihood that I did not I'm confused on what to do at this point.

Knowing that I don't have my CS score yet, do I....

1) Authorize release of my USMLE transcript without the CS score
and then within this choice, will
A) programs then see my Step 1 and Step 2 CK score, AND the CS score when it comes out without me choosing for them to see it
Or B) am I able to re-release my USMLE transcript on my own later when I get my CS score (i.e. If I failed CS this would allow them to not see it and I could take it again)


Or

2) Wait to release my USMLE transcript until I get my CS score




I know I should probably go with option 1, but my main question is: which scenario will then happen, 1A or 1B?