USMLE World Q Bank for Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CATSandKILOS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone use USMLE Q bank questions to study for our boards? Would these be a waste of time I.e. Too detailed for our exam? I'm currently trying to make a schedule / gather resources to study. I know of BoardVitals, but does anyone have any other suggestions for practice questions?
 
I found usmlestat to be a good resource. It's basically First Aid in question form so you can quiz yourself on whatever section you want. Something that's easy to do when with your phone as well so I would use it during down time pretty often. It's free too!

As for Q bank, I don't think you need to do it. BoardVitals was ok, I did a few of the tests on there but not all of them so I don't think it's absolutely necessary either.
 
Last edited: