USN Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm1919

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was accepted into USN for this coming fall and was wondering who else has already been accepted. I thought we could get to know eachother before we started class in August. I guess just leave a little bit about yourself.

I'm Margo and I interviewed on Jan 18. I'm 21 and go to Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach SC. I'm originally from Cincinnati Ohio... just trying to get around the United States a little bit. I was planning on moving out there around August 15 and might be moving into Camden Fairways (unless someone thinks that's a bad place to move into). I'm moving out with my boyfriend and 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies, Oscar and Lucky. I'm really excited about classes starting and can't wait to hear back from everyone. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharm1919 said:
Hey, I was accepted into USN for this coming fall and was wondering who else has already been accepted. I thought we could get to know eachother before we started class in August. I guess just leave a little bit about yourself.

I'm Margo and I interviewed on Jan 18. I'm 21 and go to Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach SC. I'm originally from Cincinnati Ohio... just trying to get around the United States a little bit. I was planning on moving out there around August 15 and might be moving into Camden Fairways (unless someone thinks that's a bad place to move into). I'm moving out with my boyfriend and 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies, Oscar and Lucky. I'm really excited about classes starting and can't wait to hear back from everyone. :)

Hi Margo,

You made it in! I am so happy for you. I was in the same interview session as you and I remember you because we sat at the same table waiting for our turn to interview.... :scared: I was the one with the blonde hair that was talking incessantly to everyone (I tend to do that more than I should... :laugh: ) Anyway! Good to hear from you and good luck with your move to Vegas! :)

Oh, Welcome to SDN! :)

Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to the USN family. :thumbup:

Asor