You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USUHS Clinical Psychology 2024
Started by Larry Arrington
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She is Active Duty Air ForceIf you do not mind sharing... Are you currently Air Force or applying as a civilian applicant?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! Best of luck to you in the interview. Hopefully you get a spot!Active Duty Air Force
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
I recieved the invite but I'm not AD.Hey everyone! Has anyone else AD Navy received an invite?
Hey congrats and good luck!! I have not received anything yet.I recieved the invite but I'm not AD.
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
The email said to respond by today, so maybe yours is still coming. I hope it comes soon.Hey congrats and good luck!! I have not received anything yet.
The email said to respond by today, so maybe yours is still coming. I hope it comes soon.
I'm sorry to hear that. Sending best wishes your way!Just received my non-selection for interview. Good luck to everyone who got an invite!
AngieGarrett
New Member
Has anyone else applied as a private citizen? Invited to interview or not?
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
I am, and I was invited to interview.Has anyone else applied as a private citizen? Invited to interview or not?
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
Anyone who got their invite hear back about when exactly it will be? I got the invite but I havent heard back about more specific detail.
jasminemarie5
New Member
I haven’t heard anything either, but mine was for Navy.Has anyone who applied for Army heard back? I haven’t received an email of any kind. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
same Hope we hear soon.I haven’t heard anything either, but mine was for Navy.
AngieGarrett
New Member
Thank you for responding. Did you receive the invitation last week also?I am, and I was invited to interview.
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
I did. Have you gotten yours yet?Thank you for responding. Did you receive the invitation last week also?
If it is like last year, Monday will be like an introduction to USUHS and what the program is about. Tuesday/Wednesday will be interviews with the faculty members/branch of service selected/students. Wednesday will also have a Diversity and Equality seminar. We should be receiving the schedule any day now.Anyone who got their invite hear back about when exactly it will be? I got the invite but I havent heard back about more specific detail.
AngieGarrett
New Member
No. Nothing either way. It’s a long shot for me. Very little research experience and no publications. Rolling the dice this year!I did. Have you gotten yours yet?
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
Oh should I expect to take the whole day off then? I wasn't expecting it to be so long.If it is like last year, Monday will be like an introduction to USUHS and what the program is about. Tuesday/Wednesday will be interviews with the faculty members/branch of service selected/students. Wednesday will also have a Diversity and Equality seminar. We should be receiving the schedule any day now.
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
I don't either but I have a ton of clinical and made sure to emphasis that.No. Nothing either way. It’s a long shot for me. Very little research experience and no publications. Rolling the dice this year!
If my memory serves correctly, Monday was from 11-12. Tuesday for me had all my interviews and took about 3 hours from 1-4. Wednesday started at 3:30 but I can’t recall when it ended.Oh should I expect to take the whole day off then? I wasn't expecting it to be so long.
jasminemarie5
New Member
I haven’t received anything yet either way. Anyone else still waiting on some type of correspondence?
greatsphinx
New Member
I still haven’t heard anything either way yet either. I thought I would have heard something by now.I haven’t received anything yet either way. Anyone else still waiting on some type of correspondence?
Same. I’m glad I’m not alone in not having received an email yet.I still haven’t heard anything either way yet either. I thought I would have heard something by now.
I received an email stating i would hear something beginning the week of Jan 22. Nothing yet. I submitted application early Dec.Same. I’m glad I’m not alone in not having received an email yet.
Last edited:
Is she active duty? I’d you don’t mind me asking, if she is ad, how long has she been in?My wife got the Airforce invitation this morning
AngieGarrett
New Member
Same. Good luck to you! This is such an amazing opportunity for anyone who can grab ahold of it!I don't either but I have a ton of clinical and made sure to emphasis that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AngieGarrett
New Member
I haven’t received anything either way. I applied in Dec just before the deadline.I haven’t received anything yet either way. Anyone else still waiting on some type of correspondence?
Larry Arrington
New Member
I haven't received anything, either, and my "application complete" email was received at the end of August. I submitted my application at the end of July or beginning of August (I can't remember exactly). I'm dying to know something and overthinking everything...
jasminemarie5
New Member
Me too! I’m going crazy over here hahaI haven't received anything, either, and my "application complete" email was received at the end of August. I submitted my application at the end of July or beginning of August (I can't remember exactly). I'm dying to know something and overthinking everything...
Friendlyasafrog
Full Member
It came from the graduate program email. like graduate program @ usushfor those who have got an invite or no select, who did it come from or what was the subject of email?
AngieGarrett
New Member
Is it safe to assume that we will not get an invite if we haven’t received one by now?
As they have already released the interview schedules most likely but not guaranteedIs it safe to assume that we will not get an invite if we haven’t received one by now?
AngieGarrett
New Member
Thank youAs they have already released the interview schedules most likely but not guaranteed
Active Air Force, 3 years as of yesterdayIs she active duty? I’d you don’t mind me asking, if she is ad, how long has she been in?
Larry Arrington
New Member
Still. No. Email. I've officially started dreaming about receiving notification. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything? I've emailed the graduate programs org-box. Let's hope they send me something soon.
I also have not. The previous year I applied, I did not get a rejection letter until close to a month after they conducted interviews. Considering they have already conducted interviews according to this thread, then I am already resided to a non-select for myself.Still. No. Email. I've officially started dreaming about receiving notification. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything? I've emailed the graduate programs org-box. Let's hope they send me something soon.
jasminemarie5
New Member
I haven’t gotten anything either. Hopefully we will hear something soon!Still. No. Email. I've officially started dreaming about receiving notification. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything? I've emailed the graduate programs org-box. Let's hope they send me something soon.
Larry Arrington
New Member
I also have not. The previous year I applied, I did not get a rejection letter until close to a month after they conducted interviews. Considering they have already conducted interviews according to this thread, then I am already resided to a non-select for myself.
I haven’t gotten anything either. Hopefully we will hear something soon!
I'm not glad you're suffering with me, but it feels better to not be the only one. I, too, hope we hear something soon!
Larry Arrington
New Member
I just received my non-selection email. Congratulations to all that have been given an interview, and best of luck at this next level!
greatsphinx
New Member
Did you receive the email to your personal email or government email? I’m also active duty AF, and have not received any type of email yet.I just received my non-selection email. Congratulations to all that have been given an interview, and best of luck at this next level!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From the email I got, interviews were this Monday through today! And they said people should know who got accepted in the next few days (as early as Friday). They also said that the non-selection emails will prob go out later than the acceptances since there is an open house for all the acceptances and waitlists at the end of Feb.
Are you active Air Force as well?From the email I got, interviews were this Monday through today! And they said people should know who got accepted in the next few days (as early as Friday). They also said that the non-selection emails will prob go out later than the acceptances since there is an open house for all the acceptances and waitlists at the end of Feb.
AngieGarrett
New Member
Sorry friend. I hope you keep trying. I still have no news, which I presume is news.I just received my non-selection email. Congratulations to all that have been given an interview, and best of luck at this next level!
Nah, civilian. I applied for military track and interviewed with all branches, but would prefer ArmyAre you active Air Force as well?