USUHS Clinical Psychology 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m so lost in this. I applied for the neuroscience program but brought me here. My dates for notification and interviews are different. But in the same boat. Haven’t heard anything yet
I would assume it's similar to the Clinical Psychology application process in some ways. That being said all that is being spoken about in this forum is Clinical Psychology and doesn't have any implications for the other programs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m assuming they sent out all acceptances in like a mass email (like the interviews one) so I am going to assume I did not get in lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad