Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2002
Jacksonville, NC
www.naturesamerica.com
Status (Visible)
I just found out I have an interview at USUHS. Luckily, I got a card that said I needed to take a physical exam and at that point I did not receive an interview as of yet. So I called them up and found out that they emailed me 3 weeks ago saying I have an interview on Oct. 3. What!?!?! For some reason, I must have accidentally deleted that email (kind of scares me). Anyways, I now have an interview on Nov. 14 to coincide with another interview I have around that time. Anyways, I was looking in my book and it says they interview about 500 applicants for a class of 167. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they generally accept for a given year. Seems like it should be atleast around 300 or more cause not everyone admitted will matriculate of course.

Jetson

Attachments

• craterlake19np.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 102

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Jet915
I just found out I have an interview at USUHS. Luckily, I got a card that said I needed to take a physical exam and at that point I did not receive an interview as of yet. So I called them up and found out that they emailed me 3 weeks ago saying I have an interview on Oct. 3. What!?!?! For some reason, I must have accidentally deleted that email (kind of scares me). Anyways, I now have an interview on Nov. 14 to coincide with another interview I have around that time. Anyways, I was looking in my book and it says they interview about 500 applicants for a class of 167. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they generally accept for a given year. Seems like it should be atleast around 300 or more cause not everyone admitted will matriculate of course.

Jetson

The latest USNews stats say 499 interviewed, 281 accepted.

-RA

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.