Usuhs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I have an interview at USUHS. Luckily, I got a card that said I needed to take a physical exam and at that point I did not receive an interview as of yet. So I called them up and found out that they emailed me 3 weeks ago saying I have an interview on Oct. 3. What!?!?! For some reason, I must have accidentally deleted that email (kind of scares me). Anyways, I now have an interview on Nov. 14 to coincide with another interview I have around that time. Anyways, I was looking in my book and it says they interview about 500 applicants for a class of 167. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they generally accept for a given year. Seems like it should be atleast around 300 or more cause not everyone admitted will matriculate of course.

Jetson

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• craterlake19np.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 148
Originally posted by Jet915
I just found out I have an interview at USUHS. Luckily, I got a card that said I needed to take a physical exam and at that point I did not receive an interview as of yet. So I called them up and found out that they emailed me 3 weeks ago saying I have an interview on Oct. 3. What!?!?! For some reason, I must have accidentally deleted that email (kind of scares me). Anyways, I now have an interview on Nov. 14 to coincide with another interview I have around that time. Anyways, I was looking in my book and it says they interview about 500 applicants for a class of 167. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they generally accept for a given year. Seems like it should be atleast around 300 or more cause not everyone admitted will matriculate of course.

Jetson

The latest USNews stats say 499 interviewed, 281 accepted.

-RA