USYD Vet (6 yrs program) 2018 Preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NuclearAtomic

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am new here and I was just admitted as a mature student (international student) for the USYD 6 years vet program.

I understood that in order to be able to continue in the vet school, for the first two years I have to achieve WAM 65.

As a mature student, I am totally from a different field and have not touched science (biology, chemistry, physics) after high school. I guess my current goal is to survive the first two years and to try to get into the vet program eventually.

I would like to know if there is anyone currently student there/will study there and if anyone can share any tips in study and the difficulty to achieve WAM 65.

Thank you so much.