UT-Knoxville: Fall 2017 Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BatGirl012

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! On the off chance that anyone sees this, I thought I'd try to start a thread for the Vols!

Share things about yourself! Your stats, your interests, your academic goals, what you hope to get out of this experience, your fears, whereabouts you're planning on staying, etc..

I'm an alumna (December 2015) from UTK
Area of Study: animal science major, biology minor, pre-vet concentration (yay organic lab:bigtears:!!)
Undergrad GPA: 3.81
Average GRE: 150Q/154V/4.o Writing (Standardized tests aren't my thing)
Health Policy and Management major with an epidemiology minor

I'd really like to work at the CDC or just a state health department after school; I like the idea of helping a larger scale of people, even though I come from a small town. But who knows? That could change and I could end up doing something entirely different!

I'm worried about going back to school; by August 2017, I'll have been out of school for nearly a year-and-a-half and I know it'll be weird just getting back into the swing of things. But lots of people do it, and they end up just fine. :)

I applied to ETSU and UMass-Amherst for an epidemiology major, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad.