Mar 17, 2013
san antonio, texas
Status
Dental Student
Gpa - 3.89 Toefl-111 Nbde part 1 and 2, 5 paper presentations with first in 4 of those, research experience, community service for 6yrs in india and here in the US for 6 months, Shadowing in the US for 6 months, Chess state level player back in india, topper of my batch in my first and final year, Student representative of my batch! Continuing education courses..

Aug 18, 2013
Status
Dentist
Gpa - 3.89 Toefl-111 Nbde part 1 and 2, 5 paper presentations with first in 4 of those, research experience, community service for 6yrs in india and here in the US for 6 months, Shadowing in the US for 6 months, Chess state level player back in india, topper of my batch in my first and final year, Student representative of my batch! Continuing education courses..
Wow!! Pretty good stats! Congrats!!!!... When was you interview? Do you know who many seats are left?.. Thanks and good luck in your next years !!

Nov 17, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Chess state level player back in india, topper of my batch in my first and final year, Student representative of my batch! Continuing education courses..

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2012
india
Status
Dentist
congrats:)
jus wanted to know did u take any bench test training for the clinical test?

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2013
Status
Dental Student
I got accepted!!!! :)

Hi Dhaval39,
You have amazing stats!
I am also called for an interview on Dec 5&6. Can you tell me how the interview process is like, and how to prepare for bench test? what they ask etc. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Jan 26, 2013
Seattle
Status
Dentist
Anyone heard anything today ?
i got an email from barbara sturm saying ' there are no more interview slots'. yesterday. she had replied when i emailed her about my application status.. as i hadnt heard from them for nearly 20 days.. i dont know how to respond to this? i hadnt even reveieved me under review email.. id sent the application pretty late though- amost 1-2 days close to the deadline.. knew my chances were slim but had to try u know! any one got any suggestions was to what i should do next?

Jul 10, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Guys,
I need your suggestions. If you got accepted to both UPenn, UTHSCSA, UOP which one would you pick, and why? I got a call from UTHSCSA last week with the good news! And, I have two other options in hand. I am having this dilemma as they all seem great schools to me. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Jun 18, 2012
Santa Clara,CA
Status
Dentist
Guys,
I need your suggestions. If you got accepted to both UPenn, UTHSCSA, UOP which one would you pick, and why? I got a call from UTHSCSA last week with the good news! And, I have two other options in hand. I am having this dilemma as they all seem great schools to me. Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Hi there is a thread in the international dentist forum about these three schools and their pros and cons...just go thru that to have a better idea. Hope it helps.

Jun 18, 2012
Santa Clara,CA
Status
Dentist
Thanks. I'm not sure they sent all the acceptances. I didn't ask anything when I got the acceptance call. If I hear some information, I'll let you know.
okay thats grt... I was interviewed in the last batch so no idea about how many seats r still left...so just asked u out of curiosity...SO u heard from them after a month ryt?