UTSW anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XENA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Anybody going to UTSW next year? That's where I matched in TX, and I've accepted their offer.

Just wanted to meet some future classmates...

xena

Members don't see this ad.

Hey XENA --

Good to hear from you again, and congrats on your UTSW acceptance! I was beginning to wonder if anyone else on this board matched there. I was fortunate enough to be accepted there also, but I haven't made a final decision yet. I'm still waiting to hear from my "dream" out-of-state school. But I was really impressed by my visit to Dallas, and I think I would definitely be happy there. If I do end up choosing UTSW, I'll definitely drop you a note. Take care.

I'll be at UTSW in August. Actually I've been there since 1998 doing genomics research in the Phil Thomas Lab.

Looking forward to starting med school this Fall and showing you out-of-towners around the campus. Write anytime if you need info from a Dallas native.

Congratulations on your acceptance to Southwestern!
http://cosp.swmed.edu

tc
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I haven't decided for sure but I am leaning heavily toward SW. I was wondering if anyone knows when the MS0 day is?

Todd since you live there already do you know any good green spaces in the city for jogging/bike riding?

MS0 day is Friday, March 23 and continues on Saturday morning.

The city is dotted with parks, some with really nice running trails. As for any city, get some local input on choosing an area to live. It's hard to find a nice place near the school. The SMU area is 10 - 15 minutes northeast of UTSW and has plenty of nice apartments and parks.

Hopes this helps,

tc

[email protected]