Uvm vs rosalind vs oakland

Started by Igvgi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which school

  • University of Vermont

    Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Rosalind Franklin

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Oakland University

    Votes: 2 8.7%

  • Total voters
    23

Igvgi

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to get people's honest opinions good or bad about the following schools: rosalind Franklin, university of vermont, and oakland university.

Basics I know: Oakland is new (about to graduate it's first class). And they are all in cold areas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vermont is incredibly expensive for OOS students, but it's a good choice. Also, I know that Oakland is new, but everyone I have spoken to about it seems to really like it.
 
Heard great things from UVM. That's my choice if you're IS. Otherwise, probably the most affordable option?
 
Interviewed at UVM. Great school, even better community. If you were offered an acceptance there, I'd totally take it if I were you - despite the crippling COA.