Uvm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRPL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had to wait a long time to get any info from U of Vermont? I have had all my stuff there for over a month....but their website says it may take 6-8 weeks for the pieces to be verified. Is this really how long it has been taking? Anyone have more info?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been complete there since the second week in October and am still under review as well. Hopefully we will be hearing something soon.

It told me we will be contacting your shortly for like 2 weeks. It was a rejection. :( I hope you have better luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been complete since Oct. 1 and have heard nothing.

TM

I was complete mid-August and it took the full 6 weeks to review...then I was placed on hold...and two weeks later got an invite. Seems every school is pretty backed up, so if they give a range of how long you may possibly have to wait, I'd assume the longest amount.

I've been complete since mid-aug too with no change .. I've called them once and they said I haven't been reviewed yet.. when people after me have.. that sucks

Sorry to hear that even early people had long waits...but at least I am not alone....

I've been complete since mid-August with no kind of update at all, and when I called I was told I hadn't been reviewed yet. The guy on the phone said they wanted to let us know by the 20th, but with no update yet I kinda think he misunderstood me and thought I had already interviewed (since this is the same date they gave for the people who had already interviewed). I really hope I get some news before December- I think waiting 3.5 months is long enough to be considered patient!

I got an interview with UVM! I was under preliminary review for about eight weeks. Preliminary review was complete about 3 weeks ago. Just today I was offered an interview (on January 28th). Anyone else out there?

I got an interview with UVM! I was under preliminary review for about eight weeks. Preliminary review was complete about 3 weeks ago. Just today I was offered an interview (on January 28th). Anyone else out there?

Hey, My wait sounds similar but I sadly haven't gotten the invite yet. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Any word from UVm following the holiday. I'm 9 weeks complete on Monday and will probably call to see what the skinny is.

TM

Hey all,

I was complete mid August-ish and I was just invited for an interview. I guess they are just moving a bit slower than expected. Good luck to you all, maybe I'll see ya around

Hey all,

I was complete mid August-ish and I was just invited for an interview. I guess they are just moving a bit slower than expected. Good luck to you all, maybe I'll see ya around

Foxtrot, did you ever get moved into one of the 'we may interview you' groups? Or were you still 'under review' until just now?? Congrats, I hope to join you soon!

Not that it will probably make a huge difference, but I'm probably going to be withdrawing from UVM now that I've been accepted to a school closer to home. I've been in the "we might interview" pile for a few weeks, so I may not ever receive an interview anyway.

complete since end of august...haven't heard a word from them.

keeping my fingers crossed.