General Admissions & OTCAS UW OT - Seattle '22 Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sarah!

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm hoping I have found some fellow applicants that are just as anxious as I am! I was notified that I had been put on the waitlist for the UW - Seattle incoming 2022 OT class. In the email, it said waitlist alternates would be informed as spots opened after March 28th. They expect to make all of their decisions by mid-May and would notify the waitlisted folks when the cohort was filled.

My questions are... Does anyone know how UW does their waitlist? How many people are on it? Do they offer spots in rounds, and if so, how long do those alternates have to accept/decline? Have most other OT programs released their admission decisions as well?

Any info at would would help to soothe my anxiety! Thank you so much friends!
 
Hi! I did! I had a 3.53 overall GPA and my last 60 hours was about 3.8 if I remember correctly. I had shadowed in at least 5 settings and had worked as a rehab clinic aide for about 1.5 years when I applied. Are there other stats you’re looking for? Best of luck!