Uworld SA1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

811031488s

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
uworld SA1

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
UWSAs usually overestimate by 10-20 points. I would begin to identify your weaknesses and correct them now before you get too ahead of yourself. If you haven't already done so, start incorporating NBMEs into your schedule, which will allow you to track your progress as you begin to remedy your weaknesses. After all, there are far more NBMEs than UWSAs, and the NBMEs are a little better predictors, particularly the most recent ones. I would save the newest ones for last because those are in fact fairly good predictors.

Good luck!

Keep your head up, you still have time. Here are my scores on UWSA/COMSAE that I posted in the comlex thread last year.

UWSA1 (4/2): 219
COMSAE A (3/21): 492
COMSAE B (5/23): 568
UWSA 2 (5/26): 248

I got a 244 on USMLE and 645 on COMLEX. The NBMEs are good for seeing where you are, but I don't feel like I learned a whole lot from them since they don't have explanations like UW or UWSA. I took a NBME the week before my test, and it under predicted my score by 15 points