Step I uwsa_1 experience

Started by docy17
Tags Tags
step1 uwsa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docy17

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Anyone else that did it recently? i just had mine, all 4 blocks back to back with 3-4 min intermissions. results: 73.8% correct, 3digit: 245.. I read in most forums that UWSA-1 overpredicts, it seemed quite a "bitch" if you ask me... several questions were not straightforward at all, even those concerning easy concepts.. What was your experience?

Target is high 240s, (dare to say 250? hahah) i was quite disappointed with the result i got in this assessment though

Wish you all best of luck with the exam!
 
Yup, I wouldn’t get my hope up too much for UWSA1. So far it over predicted for my score and everyone I know. UWSA2 is a much closer assessment but even then it can over predict by 5-8pts. NBME 17 and 18 are fairly good indicator of what you would actually get.