VA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carvedilol12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just scored an interview for a clinical pharmacist position at the VA. I heard they are known for the Performance Based Interview questions. Is there anything else I should prepare for? Thanks in advance! If there's anyone out there also trying to transition from retail; don't give hope!

Members don't see this ad.

I just scored an interview for a clinical pharmacist position at the VA. I heard they are known for the Performance Based Interview questions. Is there anything else I should prepare for? Thanks in advance! If there's anyone out there also trying to transition from retail; don't give hope!

Correct, performance based interview questions. That's all I was asked.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, i actually did an interview 3 months ago and currently working in inpatient VA pharmacy now. The questions will be LONG and they ask very SPECIFIC situation so try your best to pay clear attention to the questions and dont be afraid to ask them to repeat. Take your time to analyze the questions and give them a full 2-4 minutes answer. There were 4 people interviewing me. I did a online interview so it is a little bit less scary and i wrote down the questions but i cant imagine how scary it might feel by in person face to face interview. Good luck with your interview and hit me up if you need anything :D