vaccines....what do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its simple. The disease prevented is sooo much worse than any debated problems.

Everything in medicine has a "risk-benefit" ratio. I can name many many things in medicine which barely have a positive risk-benefit ratio. Vaccines probably have the highest benefit compared to risk.

There is no strong literature to support any of their claims.

the physician is saying she has lots of documentation in her website available for anyone to read. I haven't looked in her website yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Vaccine conspiracy theorists are dangerous crack pots whom should never be given a serious ear. Vaccinations are the single greatest weapon in the public health arsenal. Only antibiotic therapy comes close. Shame on Tenpenny and any professional who misleads vulnerable patients away from one of the safest and most effective population health measure at our disposal. Despicable.

It is very simple, vaccines good, half baked propoganda bad. If you do not want children vaccinated keep them away from mine and away from thier schools. No reason me and mine should pay for any others stupidity.

:thumbup::thumbup:

It is very simple, vaccines good, half baked propoganda bad. If you do not want children vaccinated keep them away from mine and away from thier schools. No reason me and mine should pay for any others stupidity.