Valentine's Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason110

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you with significant others, how do you plan on spending your Valentine's Day with him/her? Hopefully you aren't all working too hard.

Jason

Members don't see this ad.

SDN is my significant other. I plan on making a post or two.:laugh:

My girlfriend is going home for the spring break so it looks like I'll be spending it here with my textbooks. That's alright though. After five years I'm thankful for the break. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Doing nothing. I'm not into that romantic nonsense because it's very costly. :thumbup:

Originally posted by ewing
SDN is my significant other. I plan on making a post or two.:laugh:

I was going to post 'all night long'
hump.gif

Originally posted by Slickness
Doing nothing. I'm not into that romantic nonsense because it's very costly. :thumbup:

Exactly. The best thing about a breakup is the thought of no more expensive holidays!

my boyfriend is recording an album during the daytime but we are planning to go roller-skating old skool style during the night.

Originally posted by ATPase
Exactly. The best thing about a breakup is the thought of no more expensive holidays!

Or if you have a significant other that is understanding, you can make a pack to not purchase anything more than an I love you card.

Originally posted by strangeattractor
my boyfriend is recording an album during the daytime but we are planning to go roller-skating old skool style during the night.

Right on. My lady and I go out blading every now and then. Definately fun and relaxing. That is when I'm not falling on my arse.

I don't have a s.o. right now, but I am a happily dating single, and I have a roller skating Valentine's Day date with Thai food. I'm actually looking forward to V-Day this year for a change. When I was in a relationship, it always seemed contrived.

My love is Stanford. I'll be FTDing them and waiting by the phone.

Is rollerskating the new, hot Valentine date activity?

A long walk on the beach and romantic moonlight dinner. haha... No i am just kidding. I would much rather have just a couple friends with benifits then have a boring girlfriend.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, i feel so trendy!

isn't falling on one's arse the BEST part?

My bf is a send year in med school, but he's giving me all day tommorow.... :).... poor guy, he's so busy.... but we're going to go ice skating, out to dinner, and then cuddle up with a movie.... I can't wait! I barely get to see him :(

- Quid

i'm going out for sushi, sake bombing, and clubbing with the gals! should be a fun night

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
My significant other is my left hand... :wow:

:thumbup:

I think I'm just going to dinner for now. Woot. :D

My bf is taking me out to dinner (dunno where yet) and he said he has a few other special things planned.

So i guess i will wait and see :)

My girlfriend got costochondritis on Valentine's Day...the ER doc prescribed for her pain medication made for horses...needless to say, she's feeling much better....ah, holidays, they have a funny way of bringing the unexpected....:rolleyes:

i think evanescence's my immortal is very appropriate for a melodramatic valentine's. it's soo sad that they seemed to have practically rejected God in the press. her voice is... bewitching.

ok wait... before u commit suicide (evanescence songs are depressing), tears of a clown by smokey robinson is also appropriate. it's sad too but the music is very cute and upbeat. makes you want to dance.

I am also a dating single, and I love it. I just went on a date tonight, and it was fun. First and second dates are always fun. Usually I panic before Valentine's Day - major commitment phobia - and break up with whoever I might be seeing. But this time I didn't, so I actually got to go on a really fun date.

Happy V-day everyone!

I have a raging case of strep throat and had to cancel my date last night. He wasn't too happy with me.