VCU Essay- Formatting Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PHD_2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having some formatting issues with the VCU secondary application. I was wondering if someone (that applied to VCU) can tell me how to insert the essays into the secondary application form. Thanks in advance!!!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

From what I remembered. There's a note on the top of the secondary that mentions something about formatting.

I think it said something to the effect of ..

Your essay will not appear in the correct format, but do not worry, we will receive the formatted essay.. was a while ago, but you can check the secondary.

Cool!!!!! How long did it take for them to grant you an interview?:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool!!!!! How long did it take for them to grant you an interview?:love:

When did you turn in your GW secondary application? I haven't heard anything back from them and its been about a month. :cool:

For VCU, I was complete on 7/21 and received an e-mail on 9/12 for an interview.

I sent out my GW secondary on 7/22, was complete on 7/25 and received the hold e-mail on 9/1.

Were you able to find the formatting note on the VCU secondary?

Yes. Thank-you for helping me. I'm about to submit my secondary for VCU..... I guess I probably won't hear back from them until November. What do you think?