VCU/MCV Dec 15 Decisions countdown!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did all those folks who were accepted last night have interviews in mid to late November? Lucky dates, if so.

Members don't see this ad.

VCU decisions are up! I GOT IN! congratulations to those who got accepted....this is further proof that your own opinions of your interview...mean...NOTHING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tell me about it...i was so worried b/c i shook hands with my interviewer 3 times before i finally said goodbye to him. at the end of the day, all those little things really don't matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I'm thinking that there wont be an update at 604pm today just because it seems everyone who was going to get one ended up getting it yeserday....but I still am waiting for it. So what the hell, just count down. As of now we have 87 min to go lol. Who's with me?

Congrats on acceptances :banana:

49 minutesssssssss! we can do it!!:)

Oh my god!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! I can't believe it!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I get to wait until Feb or so (I reaaaally love waiting)

Pour me another, brother

Pour me another, brother
Me too.

I dont think I even got reviewed yet (or I was just flat out rejected). I interviewed 2 weeks ago so I was hopeful for a quick turnaround.

Oh well, here's to more waiting

Pour me another, brother

I'm with you, no change here either. Oh well... Maybe February.

I'm with you, no change here either. Oh well... Maybe February.

With the holiday season and all it will go by quickly. Heh, didn't mean for my post to be quite so bitter-looking:)

but I did get another drink

oh well...it was a long shot. Here's to Feb 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
For all you people who got accepted two questions. First, when were you interviewed? Second, did you get the we reviewed your file message before the acceptance message? Thanks guys and congrats!

1. early November
2. yes

So I'm thinking that there wont be an update at 604pm today just because it seems everyone who was going to get one ended up getting it yeserday....but I still am waiting for it. So what the hell, just count down. As of now we have 87 min to go lol. Who's with me?

lol i got my email at 6:02 PM

Anyone know if the $100 matriculation fee is refundable? I really liked the program and location, but I would like more than 2 weeks to decide if I want to spend another $100.

Anyone know if the $100 matriculation fee is refundable? I really liked the program and location, but I would like more than 2 weeks to decide if I want to spend another $100.

Yes, it's refundable, just make sure that you send it before the 2 weeks are up. They have the right to revoke the acceptance if you don't pay it in time.

Seriously though. Feb 1 that feels like an eternity. Should I start planning for studying for the mcat again??? or decide then...this is tough.

Seriously though. Feb 1 that feels like an eternity. Should I start planning for studying for the mcat again??? or decide then...this is tough.

Well if you're planning on taking the MCAT for the next app cycle, you've got plenty of time. You could take the test in May, June, or July and still have your apps in early with your scores. I wouldn't stress about it just yet. You did get an interview-so it means that they saw something they liked. :luck:

And I'm with you on the Feb 1-I haven't interviewed yet but the idea of having to wait for only four dates this whole app cycle for your results is really stressful.

CHECK YOUR STATUS PAGES, I got accepted! I checked it just on random and it said that I was accepted into the 2008 freshman class! 6:40pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Congrats!! I just got in on sat night too !:laugh:

Sorry for those haven't get in..
just hanging in there...i'm sure some will withdraw later...
most of us applied to a bunch of schools...so don't give up your hope
& :luck: happy holidays

Aside from paying the deposit and filling out the matriculation fee (both needs to be turned in before 2 weeks of acceptance notice), there are a bunch of other forms that need to be turned in. Do these need to be turned in ASAP?

I THINK (but I am not sure) that you just need to fill them out and send them in May. PLEASE if I am wrong, someone correct me. I don't want to mess up my acceptance!