VCU/MCV UPDATE!! IMPORTANT!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eagle26

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm shaking...just checked email and had a status change. I got accepted today!!@!! So for those who are waiting, they're going out NOW!!! hehe...I'm thrilled!!

Joe

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATULATIONS! Go out and celebrate tonight! The waiting is officially over for you. :D

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Oh well, I didn't get any email today, so I guess I have to wait till Jan. Oh well
:D :D :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I'm here you'll get something soon...after all, it isn't quite the 15th yet!!

May I ask when you interviewed?

And congrats again! :)

I interviewed Nov. 15

I just checked my email and also received an acceptance from MCV. The email was sent at
6:15 PM.

I also was sent an email tonight, and was accepted at MCV. I interviewed in late October.

I got in too. I interviewed on the 14th of November.

anyone here had dr. brooks for an interview?

to everyone who got in congrats!!

I celebrated a bit tonight!! Glad I only had to fly out of state for one interview before being accepted! Any others that were accepted so far from out of state?

Well, I do wish to offer congrats to all here who got into my home school here this week.

I am not one of you. No emails, no nothing, I guess I have to wait. I will say it makes me very upset, but I won't rain on your parade.

Again, way to go. Good for you. Congrats and best wishes.

Amy

I am out of state.

CU in med school:
I was interviewed by Dr. Brooks.

To Amy-

I know whenever MCV sends out email updates, they do it in batches (i.e. over the span of a few days). Expect an email today from them. If you don't receive one, then give them a ring on Monday.

You have been one of the most encouraging people on this site. I offer the same encouragement to you. Hold on, hold fast. Patience is genius.

It will happen for you.

Fellow VA resident.

where are you from sss111?

Maryland. I go to UMCP.

for those accepted, when did you guys interview? I have not heard anything yet and I interviewed on Nov. 27. by the way i am an out of state applicant. So i am thinking i will probably hear in mid-Jan.