Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a final year international medical student, trying to get into ENT. I want some input from you guys regarding my chances of matching straight out of med school. I know this hasn't been done before, but lets see:
Step1: 265
Step2: 275
AOA: Not applicable, but I am in the top 15% of my class, which I guess is equivalent to AOA.
Honors: A couple of basic sciences and clinical honors including ENT.
Research: 2 case reports, 1 case series, couple of original articles in the pipeline, abstract/poster presentations here and there but nothing major because of lack of resources.
Away Rotations: Will be doing at a very good fellowship program, and two low tier programs.
Visa Status: Canadian citizen, so it shouldn't be an issue.
Any input in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Regards
I am a final year international medical student, trying to get into ENT. I want some input from you guys regarding my chances of matching straight out of med school. I know this hasn't been done before, but lets see:
Step1: 265
Step2: 275
AOA: Not applicable, but I am in the top 15% of my class, which I guess is equivalent to AOA.
Honors: A couple of basic sciences and clinical honors including ENT.
Research: 2 case reports, 1 case series, couple of original articles in the pipeline, abstract/poster presentations here and there but nothing major because of lack of resources.
Away Rotations: Will be doing at a very good fellowship program, and two low tier programs.
Visa Status: Canadian citizen, so it shouldn't be an issue.
Any input in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Regards