USMLE Very Low score on Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymousnew1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished Immuno/biochem/hemat from FA with boards and beyond and started Rx bank for that subject but I am scoring 45-50% only at my first pass..I am very tensed by this. Should I be really worried about this ? IS this normal ? I still have 8 months to prepare.. Been 2 month since my preparation. Does anyone know someone who despite getting low scores on their first pass of qbank managed to get 250+ ?

Members don't see this ad.

What year are you in? Are you just learning the material? I wouldn't stress it too much if you are.

Started with immuno as my first block of Uworld, got a 20%. This was in November 2016 in preparation for exam May 2017. Did a biochem only block in late March/Early april 2017, got 53% correct. Got a 250. It's doable. The blocks you are addressing tend to be the more difficult blocks, so chin up!

Reactions: 1 user
What year are you in? Are you just learning the material? I wouldn't stress it too much if you are.
I just completed 4th year.There is 6 year course in my country. I started preparing 2 months ago..This was the first time I read these subjects in detail. I still have 8 months for preparation.I am thinking to use FA+UW..Do you think in 8 months 250+ is possible?

Members don't see this ad :)
Started with immuno as my first block of Uworld, got a 20%. This was in November 2016 in preparation for exam May 2017. Did a biochem only block in late March/Early april 2017, got 53% correct. Got a 250. It's doable. The blocks you are addressing tend to be the more difficult blocks, so chin up!
Thank you. This really gave me confidence. From your experience can you tell FA+UW is enough for 250+ ?

I knew First Aid, Pathoma, and Uworld like the back of my hand and that's all. I supplemented with Youtube for confusing concepts but that was mostly to understand stuff I didn't know. If you know those three resources (not an easy feat), you will do well
Thank you. This really gave me confidence. From your experience can you tell FA+UW is enough for 250+ ?

Reactions: 1 user
I knew First Aid, Pathoma, and Uworld like the back of my hand and that's all. I supplemented with Youtube for confusing concepts but that was mostly to understand stuff I didn't know. If you know those three resources (not an easy feat), you will do well
Thank you.:)