Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I missed voting. Why did I have to be in rush hour traffic? Good job though on getting Cuit! Yay!

Members don't see this ad.

Just saying, but my vote was counted twice apparently..

Lots of people didn't vote at all..

Nice job, vet students! Sorry I missed this vote--I thought we had more time :eek: I think that's the earliest we've ever voted to lynch a wolf! YAHOO!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just saying, but my vote was counted twice apparently..

Lots of people didn't vote at all..
Ugh, didn't even notice that you were on there twice. I highly doubt it would have made a difference but thanks for pointing it out. My bad.

Wow, go students!! You guys got a wolf before I could even vote. It's only 10am here and with no class or final today, I slept in a bit. By the time I caught up with the thread, plurality was reached. Ah well, I was planning on voting the same way since we had to little to go on. Yay for lynching a wolf on the first day cycle! :)

Why didn't you come out with that info before voting was closed? Cuit was so close to dying that it wouldn't hurt to out it, only help if it was a good role. But at least we could have talked about it together!

I just think it's kinda weird that you're coming out with this so late..

Well I thought I was going to be able to keep it longer than I did. Which is why I did not mention it. Also I did not know how it would effect me being prim rib for the hungry profs?

I made a major fudge, like I said in misunderstanding roles and at the time I PMed cuit thinking that a histo prof was just a villager role I thought I would have my item for longer than I did. Anyways seeing how cuit was going to be lynched I didn't find the need to say anything.

WAHOO! If someone wants to protect Katie8 for giving away wildcatj or Emiloo4 for voting for wildcatj, that would be awesome :laugh:. Because we all know what is coming next... :scared:

Wow, go students!! You guys got a wolf before I could even vote. It's only 10am here and with no class or final today, I slept in a bit. By the time I caught up with the thread, plurality was reached. Ah well, I was planning on voting the same way since we had to little to go on. Yay for lynching a wolf on the first day cycle! :)

I need to go back to bed, though I did wake up an hour later than I was supposed to. Made getting ready for work very fun.

BTW, wildcatj, who else did you say you were PMing???? ;):laugh::smuggrin:

I'm totally dead for mocking a wolf. :eek:

OR wildcatj isn't a wolf :laugh: yeah right, and the wolves will kill me for strategy purposes to throw everyone off. I suck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I thought I was going to be able to keep it longer than I did. Which is why I did not mention it. Also I did not know how it would effect me being prim rib for the hungry profs?

I made a major fudge, like I said in misunderstanding roles and at the time I PMed cuit thinking that a histo prof was just a villager role I thought I would have my item for longer than I did. Anyways seeing how cuit was going to be lynched I didn't find the need to say anything.

Why would you think it makes you prime rib for the profs, if at that point you didn't even know they were bad?

Why would you think it makes you prime rib for the profs, if at that point you didn't even know they were bad?

I agree, also if you lost that item, there's little reason to fail you. Personally, I think I have a higher chance since I outed a wolf so quick. I would have no reason puching so hard for a wolf if I was one myself, but if you don't believe me then please investigate me. But I think investigating wildcat would be the best idea, and although some other people may be good ideas for protection, i truly think I'd be a big target for failing :scared:.

I messaged Lissa, this morning to double check. Last night I was thinking about it and was like hmm... we we are trying to stay in school Profs are in control of our grades and then I had a :eek: moments. Though this was all after I messaged cuit last night.

Take it as you will. If I was a wolf it would make no sense to even bring this up.

I messaged Lissa, this morning to double check. Last night I was thinking about it and was like hmm... we we are trying to stay in school Profs are in control of our grades and then I had a :eek: moments. Though this was all after I messaged cuit last night.

Take it as you will. If I was a wolf it would make no sense to even bring this up.

It would make sense to bring it up. Nobody else came out saying they had an investigative item. By saying you had it and knew cuit was a wolf, it would seem like you were a student.

I'm not voting for you on just this yet, but I am trying to analyze everything we have right now and still think that your behavior is kind of weird.

Also, voting changes a lot in these games (at least this part of the forum). By outing cuit, you could have made sure that we keep our votes and not change last minute like it has happened before. People were very unsure and you could have made them all feel sure about their votes that way.

Is there even a discussion of who we should be voting next? Isn't it kind of obvious? I mean, unless we want to wait in case the professor's protect her tonight....:confused:

We could wait until night is over and see what's going on.

So far, I will be voting for wildcat. Sorry, but that was weird. Thanks if you really wanted to vote for me, but that's a bad typo. People need to be more careful. Another person was killed that way in the last game.

But I still want to analyze everything that is said. Maybe someone stumbles during their explanations and gives themselves away..

Is there even a discussion of who we should be voting next? Isn't it kind of obvious? I mean, unless we want to wait in case the professor's protect her tonight....:confused:

I think investigation first before jumping on that bandwagon. If it turns out yea, then great another wolf. But if not, then there are people that seem more suspicious to me right now :p. And if you investigate, please let us know! I feel like you tend to loose the item if you find a wolf and if not someone can always protect you :D. but like SOV said in the HG WW we need that information out there, hiding it helps no one but yourself.

I would like to throw this out there however... before I get killed off...

Sorry teammate, but this is making me suspicious.

Dyachei in her private PMs has been talking about how she didn't know professors were bad until later. To me this sounded like she was given a professor role because how else would anyone know a professor even existed until now? In her defense, I assumed from the beginning that the wolves in this game would be titled "professors", but it was only a guess until we got Cuit. Dyachei seems as though she KNEW professors existed, which in my eyes, make me suspicious that she was given that role from the beginning.... :confused:

Also, voting changes a lot in these games (at least this part of the forum). By outing cuit, you could have made sure that we keep our votes and not change last minute like it has happened before. People were very unsure and you could have made them all feel sure about their votes that way.

We can agree to disagree on this point ;) To me it looked like cuit easily won the majority with little vote changing.

I think investigation first before jumping on that bandwagon. If it turns out yea, then great another wolf. But if not, then there are people that seem more suspicious to me right now :p. And if you investigate, please let us know! I feel like you tend to loose the item if you find a wolf and if not someone can always protect you :D. but like SOV said in the HG WW we need that information out there, hiding it helps no one but yourself.

I don't think anyone seems more guilty. She said she messaged Cuit, who happens to be a wolf. Typo or not, this is the best thing we have to go on. How is Cuit a typo for PetPony? Why would cuit even be in the back of her mind to mistype that? :idea:

Who are you suspicious of right now? That way we know who we should look at if you die. And maybe they match other people's suspects?

Dyachei in her private PMs has been talking about how she didn't know professors were bad until later. To me this sounded like she was given a professor role because how else would anyone know a professor even existed until now? In her defense, I assumed from the beginning that the wolves in this game would be titled "professors", but it was only a guess until we got Cuit. Dyachei seems as though she KNEW professors existed, which in my eyes, make me suspicious that she was given that role from the beginning.... :confused:

That does sound weird.

We could wait until night is over and see what's going on.

So far, I will be voting for wildcat. Sorry, but that was weird. Thanks if you really wanted to vote for me, but that's a bad typo. People need to be more careful. Another person was killed that way in the last game.

But I still want to analyze everything that is said. Maybe someone stumbles during their explanations and gives themselves away..

Yea I just don't want to do another SW killing like before. I feel like the wolves tend to be extra careful so they don't get caught and will tend not to make silly mistakes. But with the voting and the typo it at least warrants an investigation. When I was a wolf last time I was super careful about what I said since I didn't want to get lynched for a simple mistake. With that said, I hope we have another wolf right off the bat!

But wouldn't professors be in contact with other profs thus they would know they are wolves?

I don't think anyone seems more guilty. She said she messaged Cuit, who happens to be a wolf. Typo or not, this is the best thing we have to go on. How is Cuit a typo for PetPony? Why would cuit even be in the back of her mind to mistype that? :idea:

Where did she say she messaged cuit? I never saw that, so I don't think we should use that against her. But I do agree it's weird to change from PetPony to cuit...

But wouldn't professors be in contact with other profs thus they would know they are wolves?

Yes. But maybe she said it to not be suspicious? To seem like she didn't know = She's not a wolf. Maybe that was her thinking?

True lol. It just struck me as odd and wanted to throw it out there. Although when I was a wolf, we pretty much just always said "wolves" and not "career tributes". But I see what you mean.

Where did she say she messaged cuit? I never saw that, so I don't think we should use that against her. But I do agree it's weird to change from PetPony to cuit...

I think the actually quote was something along the lines of "yeah voting for cuit because I want the president finally to be in my group." or something.

Obviously cuit is not in her group, unless shes in her wolf group.

Sorry, I guess I didn't mean messaged. I meant that ^^^

Which is not as bad as saying they messaged. But still weird. Maybe she really said it accidentally because so many people had cuit in their posts, but still suspicious.

EH I'm going to work, it's always a big **** show in the beginning anyway. I'll try to be on later to cast my vote.

This is my thought. She sounded generally confused following results, as if she thought we might have lynched a person with a role. Maybe check your PM times against the time of result posting to see if she did indeed have pre-knowledge?

I totally agree that she seems guilty, but I'd like to investigate to just be sure. with all these names floating around I feel like I'm gonna mix someone up too :p

This is my thought. She sounded generally confused following results, as if she thought we might have lynched a person with a role. Maybe check your PM times against the time of result posting to see if she did indeed have pre-knowledge?

Well, if this is so, I could relate, as I made that mistake already :rolleyes:

Which is not as bad as saying they messaged. But still weird. Maybe she really said it accidentally because so many people had cuit in their posts, but still suspicious.
I swear she said that it was a mistake and she meant you, PP.. *goes to look for it*
Not that that clears her...

Yeah you guys are right. She PMed us around 1:24 I think it was. That's why I put it out there, for everyone to discuss. I'm not really suspicious anymore. Going to work now :(

I swear she said that it was a mistake and she meant you, PP.. *goes to look for it*
Not that that clears her...

I know she said it. What I mean that maybe it really was an accident.

Yay! We got a wolf!

If we are going off mistakes people said, krist was cheering for the third year group when she is in second year. But, she did point out her mistake. Could still be suspicious. At this point I say we wait to see what happens during the night cycle then decide.

Who are you suspicious of right now? That way we know who we should look at if you die. And maybe they match other people's suspects?

I'm a little suspicious of krist right now, I agree with what DVMD is saying and had the same ideas before she said anything. she was pushing for jjohnston for a lynching because she was acting weird, and some of the things she's been saying in PM's and on the thread are reminiscent of my wolf comrades from the last game :p It's not too much to go on, but it's a start. Also, since there are likely 5 wolves (for now) there's a good chance there is one per group and at least one group with 2 (could be 2,2,1 or some other combination) Just something to keep in mind :)

Just for the record I think I pointed out her mistake first :p

I'm a little suspicious of krist right now, I agree with what DVMD is saying and had the same ideas before she said anything. she was pushing for jjohnston for a lynching because she was acting weird, and some of the things she's been saying in PM's and on the thread are reminiscent of my wolf comrades from the last game :p It's not too much to go on, but it's a start. Also, since there are likely 5 wolves (for now) there's a good chance there is one per group and at least one group with 2 (could be 2,2,1 or some other combination) Just something to keep in mind :)

In a story line sense, a professor (wolf) would want to fail a student who was distracted by facebook.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

I was definitely not pushing for a jj lynch, just pointing out that the fb item was similar to the rum in HG (which it seems to be) and about something with katie8 an the rum which I was wrong about. And if you really want me lynch me bc I mistakenly said third years v seconds go right ahead

Never once did I actually suggest voting for jj.

Also, for fear of people somehow turning this against me too, we may want to consider looking at people who defended cuit in the lynching, just an idea.

Have to hit the books. But I am inclined to agree with the wildcat typo being pretty suspicious, although I do have flashbacks to HG, where that turned out really poorly for Stormwater. But the fact that Cuit was actually a wolf is a little more convincing. I will check in later. I hope that an evening investigation brings some good info.